Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   2754 views

Description

I am aware that you want all of them of course but when it comes to headgear is a +3 grizzly better or a +3 Spirit wolf - or even how?

Can be used to make Runewords:

xigua 63

I am aware that you want all of them of course but when it comes to headgear is a +3 grizzly better or a +3 Spirit wolf - or even how?
They're all valuable and synergise with each other, you should keep all summons up including ravens.
Harlequin Crest
is probably the most general use.

but if you're looking for a Druid-specific
Helm
cause you're looking for optimal then the best skill is subjective, but here's some to consider.

Grizz is probably the all-around best pick because it'll give you an overall better meat shield for one but it's got some beefy DPS.
Wolves will likely give you more overall DPS and possibly even Ravens, I think ravens are deceptively strong though I could be wrong.
Heart is also to be considered since it buffs all your summons and merc.
Lastly is excess skills getting a
Helm
with +1 to carr vine saves 2 hard skill points to be allocated to much-needed summon levels before around level 80. +
Lycanthropy
is always welcome since it's wearbear survival.

The main benefit to pelts are the can be made into Delirium / Lore / Bulwark / Cure to name a few.

Best value I can give is if you get any +3 with additional skills you'd like to have, take it. +3 Grizz/wolf are both welcome.

They can also be found as rare pelts that can also have +tree/druid skills along with other valuable stats. Now the chances of finding most subjective perfect items is just that, they are perfect and therefore incredibly rare.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm
What about giving flickering to merc?
Ravens end up being a bulk of your damage against any elite or boss, so I would focus on that if I had to pick one summon. Bear is tanky enough, and wolves wont really notice the difference.

If I am not responding add me on Bnet and drop me a message!
OP

xigua 63

wouldn't that mean everyone should just wear
Ravenlore
? :D Can ravens spawn on a helmet?
xigua wrote: 3 months ago
Can ravens spawn on a helmet?
Yes, but only up to item ilvl 24. And for 3-socket runewords you'd need to find an ilvl 25+ base. So 3-socket
Raven
base is impossible to find.
A rare 2-socket would be possible but it would have crappy affixes on it, based on ilvl <24.

Ravenlore
's +7 would work but you'd be shooting yourself in the foot as you can find +3 summoning +X/+X/+X magic bases for up to +6 to three skills and +3 to all others which simply is more oomph.
Harlequin Crest
is probably the better option between ravenlore and it.

Personal quest: At one point I was hunting for a +
Werebear
3-socket base, which can only come from ilvl 25-36 (noone farms those) areas. In the end though, if at some point Metamorphosis becomes craftable in nonladder, I'm ready. :)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP

xigua 63

just got my hands on a +3 summon, +3 grizzly, +1 dire +life and 2os - I guess that will be my new pelt :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...