Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   8952 views

Description

Only proc off-skill tree summons disappear and not any casted from charges, correct? Also is there a maximum number of total summons a character can have (apart from 5
Cap
of wolves on Druid)?
Edit: Also is there an item that offers
Valkyrie
charges for non-Amazons?
What happens when you remove the item used for summoning?

I know they would suck because of absolutely no synergy but I always wondered how silly would it look if you would take a full Necro summoner and then add him some Druid animals (with charges) for the most insane summoner build ever. xd
Description by TheDoo

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 289

Europe PC
Only proc off-skill tree summons disappear and not any casted from charges, correct? Also is there a maximum number of total summons a character can have (apart from 5
Cap
of wolves on Druid)?
Edit: Also is there an item that offers
Valkyrie
charges for non-Amazons?
What happens when you remove the item used for summoning?

I know they would suck because of absolutely no synergy but I always wondered how silly would it look if you would take a full Necro summoner and then add him some Druid animals (with charges) for the most insane summoner build ever. xd

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
A summon Necro is powerful and could do naked so how about carrying a Harmony bow to get
Valkyrie
?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
OP

TheDoo 289

Europe PC
Ah yes I forgot about the Harmony... Damn. Thanks! It still remains a question since I kinda suspect that if you choose to switch out your weapon or other part of equipment from which you summoned off-skill pet (as in you don't have hard points into it) they unsummon, right?

Which in other words means you can be a full Summoner Necro, with like all summons for this purpose (so Golem + Skelies + Mages + Revives) but then you can only carry
Carrion Wind
Nature's Peace
for
Poison Creeper
and
Oak Sage
, or Bramble for
Spirit of Barbs
, and then either Beast for Grizzly or Crescent Moon for Wolves or Harmony for
Valkyrie
. Not all of them together. That is kind of sad, it's only 3 to what 7 more creatures essentially? It's still a possibility for what I was aiming for.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
TheDoo wrote: 4 months ago
Ah yes I forgot about the Harmony... Damn. Thanks! It still remains a question since I kinda suspect that if you choose to switch out your weapon or other part of equipment from which you summoned off-skill pet (as in you don't have hard points into it) they unsummon, right?

Which in other words means you can be a full Summoner Necro, with like all summons for this purpose (so Golem + Skelies + Mages + Revives) but then you can only carry
Carrion Wind
Nature's Peace
for
Poison Creeper
and
Oak Sage
, or Bramble for
Spirit of Barbs
, and then either Beast for Grizzly or Crescent Moon for Wolves or Harmony for
Valkyrie
. Not all of them together. That is kind of sad, it's only 3 to what 7 more creatures essentially? It's still a possibility for what I was aiming for.
I guess you should choose weapon, thus the summon but rings are okay to be there so you can keep the summons from them.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...