Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   6228 views

Description

Happy Holidays everyone! If you've been on Maxroll recently it's looking a little different. We've updated our site design, added new features and all of this is just a taste of what's to come in 2024!

https://maxroll.gg/news/news/new-maxrol ... e-launches

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 878

Americas PC
Happy Holidays everyone! If you've been on Maxroll recently it's looking a little different. We've updated our site design, added new features and all of this is just a taste of what's to come in 2024!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Splendid. Maxroll is the go to place for D2R facts and data.

Except they don't believe I found a
Lo
in NM tombs. Oh well. I can let that slide.
lscottl wrote: 4 months ago

Lo
I do I found one in a NM TZ
Spider Forest
, and yes at first I was that incredulous.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Xanhast70 wrote: 4 months ago

Lo
I do I found one in a NM TZ
Spider Forest
, and yes at first I was that incredulous.
Are we the only two members of the "Found a
Lo
in NM"
Club
? I'd say so.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Lscotti, was it terrorized too ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
No, it was not.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's the most surprising part... I guess it might be one of these so incredibly unlikely event that no one ever saw it before you.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
No, it was not.
Do you remember whether it was a drop from a monster or from a container (chest, superchest, jar)? I`m guessing it is possible to be a drop from a superchest on NM, and Tombs has a lot of those.

Also, when you say Tombs I assume
Tal Rasha
's, but it could very well be the Stony one.
bbcjoke wrote: 4 months ago
No, it was not.
Do you remember whether it was a drop from a monster or from a container (chest, superchest, jar)? I`m guessing it is possible to be a drop from a superchest on NM, and Tombs has a lot of those.

Also, when you say Tombs I assume
Tal Rasha
's, but it could very well be the Stony one.
That is right,
Tal Rasha
tombs. I cannot remember how it dropped or who or what dropped it.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Side note for this: apart from
Duriel
, there is another Super Unique in the 7 tombs (in the other large tomb, not the true
Tal
's, in a double T shaped dead end). As those add +5 to iLvl may be linked...
Ancient Kaa the Soulless
for the reference (always super strong and light enchanted,
Mummy
- a dangerous guy!)

Annihilus
I found a
Jah
rune from ghosts before
The Countess
once.
does that count?

and last week while levelling in my 20's I found a
Tal
amu. it was curious to see a lvl67 amu in normal.

Deleted User 63530 0

mhlg wrote: 4 months ago

max.JPG

Yoooohooo !!! Hooooo !!! Ads was added without possibility to close it in few seconds ! WOW what a great change. MAXroll sucks from long time... Nothing change there about d2R. Few non optimizes builds few optimied solo or non pvp with making fake agreement with non exerienced players ,that this is best way to build char..... Only that is important on this web i char calculator but it not for instant use ,and that You can see maxx roll of item... theoreticly You can get to this kind of build... But only when you agree with that is the best option to build ;) No links to real examples of builds like that. But i must say i know guy hwo buy item for dolars.. Tfu Gold! And he almost, ALMOST !!! collect all gear with rolls showed there.... (He need only bettter cta because he cannot roll 290ed... ,and he have Spirit with 22life... ochh and he's
Crown of Ages
not perfect... He need 1%more dmg reduction to perfect....) This is insane and boring. But adds are so COOOOOOL !

But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL ! But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !But adds are so COOOOOOL !
But did they update their drop calculator and character planner?

The tz drop calculator is known to be just wrong. And the character planner is pre patch 2.4 for IAS calculations

Edit: Looks like they account for off-weapon IAS now for ww and Fury. BUT, for ww it shows the correct breakpoint in the menu, but only calculates DPS based on on-weapon IAS. AND for Fury, the breakpoints don't match the Warren calculator. So broken in a new way...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...