Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   2067 views

Description

Hi!

I was wondering what’s your setup/plan at the start of a new ladder to get rich?

Would appreciate to hear your story and how much Wealth you accumulated :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi!

I was wondering what’s your setup/plan at the start of a new ladder to get rich?

Would appreciate to hear your story and how much Wealth you accumulated :)

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
- Blizzard Sorc for mf/tz/clones
- usualy hork barb for Trav or smiter pala to farm torches afterwards

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP
Ah!, guess I’m too bad to search the forum :(

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit
I don't want to mention that site but I found using that site is the most effective way to get rich on a new ladder.
You are lucky to find
Sur
on day 2? You have 2 choices:
- Farm for another
Sur
and
Jah
/
Ber
to make your first Infinity/Enigma
- Sell your
Sur
for fg, wait for 1 week, then use the fg to buy a complete items for your build including infi and/or enig.

Another plan is to farm hell as soon as possible.
To do so, you start your char on classic so that you can skip the whole act5.
You will convert yout char to expansion later to farm as usual.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Single easiest way imo is to make sure you have a solid clone-killer ready in time for the first couple walks. It does require a bit of luck of course in that you need to not miss those walks but if you can pull a few annis out of each of those (which is easy enough at that stage, assuming you're not missing the walk entirely), you can basically go from 0 to fully geared just from that with no randomness/risk as selling UNID is sufficient.

For a more stable and reliable way (i.e. no walk timing necessary), farm and sell full
Key
sets. Not every build can really do that (well) without gear but for those who can, you can flip
Key
sets for just silly amounts early on with next to 0 trading effort as buyers will happily join your trading game within seconds reliably at that stage. Plus you tend to get a bunch of
Mal
and
Ist
and the like along the way just off of countess. Solid other drops are entirely possible (and not unlikely to get at least a couple) but merely a bonus. Keys alone tend to get you from 0 to done quite quickly if you're on them straight away.

Once prices stabilize, if you then even still want to/need to do any more farming, just switch to whatever best suits your build and what's the most fun to you. More keys (albeit less rewarding than early on), CS runs,
Baal
runs, TZs, trav, torch runs, ... whatever tickles your fancy. Just keep in mind that all of those "zone farms" (CS, TZs, ..) are very much luck dependent so once you shift to that, be prepared to see nothing of value for quite some time, only to then randomly stumble upon a griffs or a
Jah
or whatever you eventually get lucky with.
Here is my quick story: low magic find -----> you find a perfect base for important rune words, for example ethereal 4 open socket
Giant Thresher
for Infinity -----> you sell it for dozen of
Ber
/
Jah
on the other trading platforms.

You are rich.

ShadowHeart 1865Moderator

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 6 months ago
Single easiest way imo is to make sure you have a solid clone-killer ready in time for the first couple walks. It does require a bit of luck of course in that you need to not miss those walks but if you can pull a few annis out of each of those (which is easy enough at that stage, assuming you're not missing the walk entirely), you can basically go from 0 to fully geared just from that with no randomness/risk as selling UNID is sufficient.
This works. I was lucky to catch all the early walks this ladder, I only kept a single anni for myself early on and traded the rest unid, got 2 x
Jah
, 2 x
Lo
, 1 x
Ohm
, 2 x
Vex
and several
Ist
/
Mal
in the first 1 week thanks to this alone (unid anni value drops rapidly in the first 1-2 weeks).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
krathkor wrote: 6 months ago
Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit
Underpants gnomes knows how to get rich :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...