diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   2665 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago
MF does not effect
Key
drops, just like how it doesn't affect rune or essence drops.
My experience tells me otherwise. I get more drops of essences, runes and keys on the highest MF equipped character I've got, even though I don't play it as often as two other 90+ level characters.
bigbikefan wrote: 5 months ago
MF does not effect
Key
drops, just like how it doesn't affect rune or essence drops.
My experience tells me otherwise. I get more drops of essences, runes and keys on the highest MF equipped character I've got, even though I don't play it as often as two other 90+ level characters.
That's anecdotal, however Magic Find does not affect Runes, Essences, or Keys at all. Magic Find will only affect the drop of items that can be Blue(magic), Green(set), Yellow(rare), or Gold(unique).

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

That's anecdotal, however Magic Find does not affect Runes, Essences, or Keys at all. Magic Find will only affect the drop of items that can be Blue(magic), Green(set), Yellow(rare), or Gold(unique).
You're talking about the game design by Blizzard developers, and I'm talking about the game statistics I've experienced. Not sure what you find anecdotal about either.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation