Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   571 views

Description

Device: desktop PC
Browser: Opera version: 102.0.4880.78 (Chromium version:116.0.5845.188)

Steps to reproduce:
Open bigbikefan's profile page and direct your attention to Trading Stats section.

Anything else to add:
When "Current trust level:" labeled field was showing 5 (five), "All-time sales" was at 3, and "All-time purchases" at 2. After "Current trust level" changed to 6, no change occurred to "All-time sales" or "All-time purchases". "Current trust level" is showing 7 now after the last trade. Yet, the other two aforementioned fields have not changed their values on the page. What do they exactly represent then?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: desktop PC
Browser: Opera version: 102.0.4880.78 (Chromium version:116.0.5845.188)

Steps to reproduce:
Open bigbikefan's profile page and direct your attention to Trading Stats section.

Anything else to add:
When "Current trust level:" labeled field was showing 5 (five), "All-time sales" was at 3, and "All-time purchases" at 2. After "Current trust level" changed to 6, no change occurred to "All-time sales" or "All-time purchases". "Current trust level" is showing 7 now after the last trade. Yet, the other two aforementioned fields have not changed their values on the page. What do they exactly represent then?
Fixedby bigbikefan6 months agoGo to post
Looks like the reported fields are catching up.
OP
After upgrading the browser to Opera One(version: 103.0.4928.34) no change to the reported page section happened.

Necrarch 1677Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I think trust is updated instantaneously, while other stats take a couple of days to update. Could you check in 2 days if it's updated?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5926Admin

Europe PC
Yeah it should update tomorrow or within 3 days - can't remember which - I cache those values server-side to help with overall site performance. Otherwise every time your profile page is loaded it would have to make a costly database request ;)

OP
Teebling wrote: 6 months ago
Yeah it should update tomorrow or within 3 days - can't remember which - I cache those values server-side to help with overall site performance. Otherwise every time your profile page is loaded it would have to make a costly database request ;)
Thanks for responding, I'll keep an eye on it.

I understand the rationale behind limiting the number of requests upon a profile update. However, if a period of 3 days happens to be a "grace" one, shouldn't one if the two fields be updated since the granting of the 6th trust in this case (each received trust occurred within 20 minutes after a trade), as for the past 3 days there have been recorded one trade only, that resulted in the 7th trust received? Unless the day counter gets reset upon a subsequent trade, that falls within 3 days since the previous trade.

Teebling 5926Admin

Europe PC
Yeah I see what you mean, let me explain - the data for listings and trust are in different tables in the database.

The trust counter query is performant so it can update instantly on page load, no problem, but the listings counter is not performant, so the result of the query has to be cached for longer (because its a larger, less performant table that we're querying).

OP
That sufficiently explains, thanks.
OP
Another discrepancy noticed is for "Active trades" labeled field, that currently shows 1, even though the number of listed trades in "My Stash" section is 2.
OP
Looks like the reported fields are catching up.
This post was marked as the fix.

Necrarch 1677Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Pretty much the same "delayed update" thing.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...