Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
50 replies   4372 views

Description

Hello community,

I am sometimes obsessed by some absolutely minor stuff, but that I tend to like.

Therefore, I have already made my builds with the right grand charm skins as I like them. Large charms are so scarce that no one cares what they look like. But small charms are another story, and I have many of them... completely random. And I would like to be able to identify those very easily (surprisingly I have very few with life on them, so won't change those).

If :
- You have some of the ones below (exactly, please) with the skin I look for ;
- And you don't care yourself about the skins so we can swap ;
- And you don't mind helping a mad mind :) ;
- I'll give a perfect gem per sc by Principle, just for the hassle.

I'll be very happy to get the ones below swapped for my identical ones.

> "Of balance" (fhr small charms) --> Looking for BEAR CLAW skin

9 fire res ; 9 light res ; 10 fire res ; 10 light res ; 10 light res ; 17 mana ; 15 mana

> "Of inertia" (frw small charms) --> Looking for FOOTBALL skin

11 fire res ; 8 light res ; 11 light res ; 6 poison res ; 16 mana ; 3 md / 15 ar ; 2 md / 19 ar

> "Of fortune" or "of good luck" (mf small charms) --> Looking for M-COIN skin

16 mana / 7 mf ;11 cold res / 4 mf ; 7 mana / 7 mf ; 34 ar / 7mf ; 4 all res / 4 mf

Thanks in advance ! :)

Edit : Many thanks to Moot11, Azeroti, Cujokila for helping me ! The list above is significantly reducing. :)
Description by Necrarch

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hello community,

I am sometimes obsessed by some absolutely minor stuff, but that I tend to like.

Therefore, I have already made my builds with the right grand charm skins as I like them. Large charms are so scarce that no one cares what they look like. But small charms are another story, and I have many of them... completely random. And I would like to be able to identify those very easily (surprisingly I have very few with life on them, so won't change those).

If :

9 fire res ; 9 light res ; 10 fire res ; 10 light res ; 10 light res ; 17 mana ; 15 mana

11 fire res ; 8 light res ; 11 light res ; 6 poison res ; 16 mana ; 3 md / 15 ar ; 2 md / 19 ar

16 mana / 7 mf ;11 cold res / 4 mf ; 7 mana / 7 mf ; 34 ar / 7mf ; 4 all res / 4 mf

Edit : Many thanks to Moot11, Azeroti, Cujokila for helping me ! The list above is significantly reducing. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
^_^

You are nuts!
phantomotap wrote: 7 months ago
^_^

You are nuts!
yes, but i understand.....
krathkor wrote: 7 months ago
^_^

You are nuts!
yes, but i understand.....
I don't understand.

Every charm should be the same skin...
Necrarch wrote: 7 months ago
Hello community,

If :

16 mana / 7 mf ; 11 cold res / 4 mf ; 7 mana / 7 mf ; 34 ar / 7mf ; 4 all res / 4 mf

I have an 11 light res frw football small charm I could exchange with you
OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
cujokila wrote: 7 months ago

I have an 11 light res frw football small charm I could exchange with you
Thanks, adding you buddy for trade tomorrow - off PC now.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
^_^

You are nuts!
Aren't we all, one way or another? He just brought his closer to the surface. :D
@Necrarch: I'll look into mine to see if I can help with any.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Lol, i didn't even think of it on my old offline D2 plays. Just when i moved to battle.net that i saw other players caring about the skin of the charms, the colour of the jewels etc.

And that kinda stuck with me and now i keep every chest/inventory of mine tidy up. I'll send a print of my jewel chest, for example.

My charms i keep them grouped by skin, always on the right side of the inventory, so the left side is clean to loot.
can trade u 2 M coin of good luck

OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
So far only 1 swap successful and one planned. I was expecting this to be tough where variability is high (e.g. fine affix) but hoped it would not be that hard !

Annihilus
Hey Necrarch!
So I spent some time going through all of my charms and I have like 3-5 I can swap you. They aren't exactly 1:1 swaps with what you are listing, but I'm still willing. They have additional junky stats that I don't care about. For example I have a 5% FHR bear claw SC with +4 AR. I don't care about the AR and can swap for any standard 5%FHR.
I ask because I'm picking up that youre a bit particular about your charms lol and I dont want you to feel like you are taking advantage of me. Let me know if you're cool with this and I'll give you the exact specifications of the charms I think we can swap.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 7 months ago
Hey Necrarch!
So I spent some time going through all of my charms and I have like 3-5 I can swap you. They aren't exactly 1:1 swaps with what you are listing, but I'm still willing. They have additional junky stats that I don't care about. For example I have a 5% FHR bear claw SC with +4 AR. I don't care about the AR and can swap for any standard 5%FHR.
I ask because I'm picking up that youre a bit particular about your charms lol and I dont want you to feel like you are taking advantage of me. Let me know if you're cool with this and I'll give you the exact specifications of the charms I think we can swap.
Thanks a bunch Knappogue ! Adding you, we can discuss details - however if you have junk prefixes that will probably not match, as I provided the prefixes needed above (all the res especially are required to reach my 75 all ^^).

To talk !

Annihilus

moot11 117

Americas PC
i have a fhr/ 15 mana bear claw, probably others too. ill add you
OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
moot11 wrote: 7 months ago
i have a fhr/ 15 mana bear claw, probably others too. ill add you
Thanks a lot for the two provided ! :) 3 done, 16 left.

Annihilus

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
So far only 1 swap successful and one planned. I was expecting this to be tough where variability is high (e.g. fine affix) but hoped it would not be that hard !
Based on personal experience, swap-requests tend to make a lot of people either go "god that's dumb...f him" or "yeah...you trying to scam me somehow!", to the point where very few will go for it unless you actually pay them for it (
Ohm
+ that is, not a pgem, even on crappy mid-roll stuff). And even then, a lot of folks still won't do it. Hell, it took me something like 7 different people to finally swap my last sunder back then and I was offering to tip a
Ber
to get that one done (this was when
Ber
was still worth something). Plus generally a lot of folks won't even bother logging in for a pgem so you're kinda left with the ones who only do it because it's you asking.

Adding the specific stats (e.g. "9 fire res" vs. "9+, can add") just makes it even less likely to be successful.

Unless you're looking for perfect rolls (and sometimes even then), I've found that it tends to be far easier (and ultimately cheaper) to just keep buying trade offers until you get the right set of skins and selling the spares.

Either way, good luck. :)
OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 7 months ago
Based on personal experience, swap-requests tend to make a lot of people either go "god that's dumb...f him" or "yeah...you trying to scam me somehow!", to the point where very few will go for it unless you actually pay them for it (
Ohm
+ that is, not a pgem, even on crappy mid-roll stuff). And even then, a lot of folks still won't do it. Hell, it took me something like 7 different people to finally swap my last sunder back then and I was offering to tip a
Ber
Ber
was still worth something). Plus generally a lot of folks won't even bother logging in for a pgem so you're kinda left with the ones who only do it because it's you asking.

Adding the specific stats (e.g. "9 fire res" vs. "9+, can add") just makes it even less likely to be successful.

Unless you're looking for perfect rolls (and sometimes even then), I've found that it tends to be far easier (and ultimately cheaper) to just keep buying trade offers until you get the right set of skins and selling the spares.

The simple issue to do so is that... I am not rich enough to re-purchase all :) And if I tip at
Ohm
, I don't tell you how much it'll cost.
You don't have anything for me Schnorki ? :)

Annihilus

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 7 months ago
Ohm
Ber
Ber

The simple issue to do so is that... I am not rich enough to re-purchase all :) And if I tip at
Ohm
, I don't tell you how much it'll cost.
You don't have anything for me Schnorki ? :)
Well, if you re-buy one and you sell the spare you then have, you're back to the same funds to get another one with. :D

(Still got 2 chars to sort out eventually but I don't have the patience for that atm..everything else I've already given away, sry. :p)
OP

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
[/quote]

Well, if you re-buy one and you sell the spare you then have, you're back to the same funds to get another one with. :D

[/quote]

I suppose I'll end up doing that when everything else has failed, but for now I leave a month to do it with the community - thanks again guys !

Annihilus
Hey Necrarch!
Thanks a bunch Knappogue ! Adding you, we can discuss details - however if you have junk prefixes that will probably not match, as I provided the prefixes needed above (all the res especially are required to reach my 75 all ^^).

To talk !
I'm not on bnet much (only play xbox but we can still transfer), so it's easier for me to message here until ready for charm swap. Sorry if my initial message was a little confusing. I know better than to try and type late at night. I have charms that are exactly like what you are looking for, BUT have an extra junky affix. Like, I do have the 10 light res but it also has like +1-2 fire damage or something. I'll go through my charms here shortly and let know what I have that overlaps.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Hey Necrarch!

To talk !
Oh...wait. I think I'm just slow and misread your post. Oh wow. I thought all the charms you wanted were single affix charms. I'm picking up now that the "Of inertia" foot ball charms also have the res affixes you have listed directly below that line. Sorry for the confusion buddy!

I do have a 3RW/+8 poison res football SC I can swap you

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...