Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   473 views

Description

Blizzard is having a summer sale, so if you want to get a second account (or a first account for your friend/spouse/squeeze) now is the time. :)

Benefits of a second account:
  • Moar mules
  • More reliable way to keep a game open if you want to switch between characters
  • Self-rushing
  • Chant levelling
  • Camp/monitor two different regions for DClone and/or get twice as many Annis per walk
Note: to use both accounts at once, you either need two computers (recommended) or perform a few tricks to run two instances on one computer. The second computer doesn't need to be powerful - as long as you can load and run the game, it will be sufficient.
Description by Lanceor

Can be used to make Runewords:

Blizzard is having a summer sale, so if you want to get a second account (or a first account for your friend/spouse/squeeze) now is the time. :)

Benefits of a second account:
  • Moar mules
  • More reliable way to keep a game open if you want to switch between characters
  • Self-rushing
  • Chant levelling
  • Camp/monitor two different regions for DClone and/or get twice as many Annis per walk
Note: to use both accounts at once, you either need two computers (recommended) or perform a few tricks to run two instances on one computer. The second computer doesn't need to be powerful - as long as you can load and run the game, it will be sufficient.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation