Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   8478 views

What the lowest rune that still makes you happy when you find it?

No data yet

Description

Description by Knappogue

Can be used to make Runewords:

Snakecharmed wrote: 10 months ago
I think a good measuring stick for me is whether I will go after that rune or if I'll watch it with hesitation or indifference when it drops in a full game.
Ist
is probably the lowest rune that I will chase after against 7 other party members even if I'm too far away to get it.

I once found an
Ist
lying on the ground in
Chaos Sanctuary
as I joined a TZ Chaos run after it began and entered a portal that was well behind where the rest of the party was. That was a nice no-effort freebie.
i pick up every rune,

as for your story, about the same happened to me, i joined a cow game, it was in progress, and exactly when entering the portal i found an
Ohm
on the Ground, everybody was far away killing cows and such, have no ideea how they missed it. back then finding an
Ohm
was quite something, it was quite a while back, so it really was impressive to me :)))
R3venant wrote: 10 months ago
i joined a cow game, it was in progress, and exactly when entering the portal i found an
Ohm
on the Ground, everybody was far away killing cows and such, have no ideea how they missed it.
Covered by the clutter of other, useless items. :)
Trang Oul wrote: 10 months ago
R3venant wrote: 10 months ago
i joined a cow game, it was in progress, and exactly when entering the portal i found an
Ohm
on the Ground, everybody was far away killing cows and such, have no ideea how they missed it.
Covered by the clutter of other, useless items. :)
most likely, now that i think about it, i had very few runes back than and never had huge luck with hr drops, to this day i never dropped a
Lo
, a
Cham
or a
Zod
, and have been playing since the begining of d2r, made my fortune through trading really, starting with a friend that built a budget smiter for ubers+3
Ist
's and buying keys then selling unids, most i did was about 15 unids at a time :))))

that's how the real greed started, and i did go far with my Obsession for just gathering runes, i'm starting to let it go and enjoy the game again.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...