Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
25 replies   4035 views

Description

Description by Necrarch

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
It's Thursday, I'll close on this giveaway tomorrow at noon CEST.

I'll then start doing the givings, but this week-end will be a little busy so don't be surprised I contact you back only on Monday for the winners.

I am very happy and moved by the many stories that I could read, laugh with (the full STR necro is so funny!) or touched. Thanks to all for sharing these bits of life around D2 - it's really a good game !

Also, I would like to greatly thank @mockingbirdreal who has proposed to add a few more
Vex
to the pot, increasing the winning chances of the participants.

Continued, I have caught a bunch of
Annihilus
today. Bad ones... So if you also want an Anni, just edit your post saying so. Considering how many I fished recently killing DClones with my sin, your chances to get at least one is close to 100%
:)

Finally, to help me contacting you if you happen to win, please be sure to have your Bnet tag well filled in in your profile !

Cya tomorrow for the winners !
How can you do so many dclone runs in one day? There have been times where my character is just sitting in a game for 4 hours (while im working), I come back and nothing. Does dclone spawn much more frequently on PC than xbox? I'm excited to see one dclone in a week.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
- dclone does not depend on platform... but on region. And EU runs once a week, but Asia about once a day or more these days.
- and homeworking often so camping is quite easy. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Sooo, the giveaway selection is over.

Thanks to all participants, I am very honored that you all shared such nice stories, very personal, openly to our (great!) community on diablo2.io.

That was my goal, and I hope you enjoyed writing or reading these bits of life and joy that D2 can bring to us, even if we all occasionnally blame luck ^^

Queegon, Snakecharmed and D2rppa69 have told me they did not need to be part of the giving. Thanks for sharing the talk for free guys !

Remaining contestants are :
- Lanceor ->
Vex
given
- Reddemon -> Never claimed his
Vex
so closed the giving without him
- Hav0c_2 ->
Vex
given
- YugoHell ->
Vex
given
- Cruxiuz ->
Vex
given
- Tempt632 ->
Vex
given
- Never147 ->
Vex
given
- Jeblock ->
Vex
given
- Infingardi ->
Vex
given
- Giomanach ->
Vex
given
- Sirius Delta ->
Vex
given
- Ikarugamesh ->
Vex
given
- Sabss90 ->
Vex
given
- Lord Duke Sir Knight ->
Vex
given
- Knappogue ->
Vex
given through Vman who accepted to transfer to Xbox, thanks buddy !

That makes 15 contestants.

And I have a very good news for you.
- I planned 7
Vex
for donation initially, and got one more from trading recently so 8 available.
- And the great @Mockingbirdreal has also accepted to donate some, so he should be able to get me 7 more... -> He did, thanks so much @mockingbirdreal to make this possible and allow me not to have to choose some stories over the others !

So you ALL win !

Sending a bunch of friend requests now. If you have not received one, please add me yourself (be sure to copy / paste the weird sign) :
AǂNecrarch#2868

Be aware though that it's my daughter's birthday today and the party is tomorrow - don't be surprised I hardly connect over the week-end, family first ^^

See you soon !

PS. If you're also interested in a low Anni, please let me know when trading the
Vex

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Sooo, the giveaway selection is over.

Thanks to all participants, I am very honored that you all shared such nice stories, very personal, openly to our (great!) community on diablo2.io.

That was my goal, and I hope you enjoyed writing or reading these bits of life and joy that D2 can bring to us, even if we all occasionnally blame luck ^^

Queegon, Snakecharmed and D2rppa69 have told me they did not need to be part of the giving. Thanks for sharing the talk for free guys !

Remaining contestants are :
- Lanceor
- Reddemon
- Hav0c_2
- YugoHell ->
Vex
given
- Cruxiuz
- Tempt632
- Never147 ->
Vex
given
- Jeblock ->
Vex
given
- Infingardi ->
Vex
given
- Giomanach ->
Vex
given
- Sirius Delta ->
Vex
given
- Ikarugamesh ->
Vex
given
- Sabss90 ->
Vex
given
- Lord Duke Sir Knight ->
Vex
given
- Knappogue

That makes 15 contestants.

And I have a very good news for you.
- I planned 7
Vex
for donation initially, and got one more from trading recently so 8 available.
- And the great @Mockingbirdreal has also accepted to donate some, so he should be able to get me 7 more... -> He did, thanks so much @mockingbirdreal to make this possible and allow me not to have to choose some stories over the others !

So you ALL win !

Sending a bunch of friend requests now. If you have not received one, please add me yourself (be sure to copy / paste the weird sign) :
AǂNecrarch#2868

Be aware though that it's my daughter's birthday today and the party is tomorrow - don't be surprised I hardly connect over the week-end, family first ^^

See you soon !

PS. If you're also interested in a low Anni, please let me know when trading the
Vex
thanks Necrarch for your kindness!

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
OP

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Vex
left to give to the last guy missing above.

Btw, feel free to tell us good stories still about d2 if you feel like, it's just that it won't bring you any more runes :)

And thanks again to Mockingbirdreal, half of the prize comes from him !

Annihilus
(I've already received a
Vex
, so I don't need another one.)

One night, about two years ago, I had a strange Dream. I dreamt of a Javazon running through the Worldstone Keep, electrocuting the minions of hell with showers of sparks. The last time I had played Diablo 2 was probably a decade earlier, so this was certainly out of the blue.

The next day, I did a search online, and discovered that Diablo 2 was being remastered and was less than a year from release. I pre-ordered straight away, and when it came out, I made a lightning Javazon. :)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...