Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   2005 views

Description

as title lists I'm looking for info on sets/pieces that are worth grabbing (generally to sell) maybe stuff worth
Pul
+?
wasnt sure if I should post this here or price check, sorry in advance if its in the wrong section.
Description by iLikeCrayon

Can be used to make Runewords:

as title lists I'm looking for info on sets/pieces that are worth grabbing (generally to sell) maybe stuff worth
Pul
+?
wasnt sure if I should post this here or price check, sorry in advance if its in the wrong section.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

OP
good to know, do you know if this tier list was made after they made some changes to some sets or before?

ShadowHeart 1844Moderator

Europe PC
Tal Rasha
's in particular are always in high demand early ladder because every sorc and their grannys want pieces of it (or the whole thing), but value drops like a rock a couple of weeks into ladder when they become common enough that there are more sellers than buyers.

From some sets, only certain pieces or combinations of pieces hold much value - for example, while there are some people who use full Trang-Oul's, most people settle for only the gloves (for FCR and/or +poison damage) or use 3 pieces (Poison Necros). From Angelic, it's mostly about the ring and amulet, I think. From Orphan's, it's mostly about the headpiece (for anyone needing CB, like Smiters).

I'm sure others can fill in more details :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems rather fair.
Iratha is decent, so should be one -two level higher, and Sazabi is nice for a5 merc so probably underrated here (A at least).

Bul Kathos just got buffed, no idea if it makes it more valuable.

Infernal Tools is nice for early necro too, D seems harsh.

Pieces vary a lot (ex: Sander has nice
Boots
but shit weapon) but that's a good starter.

But most pieces anyway are more sold in pgems Or pams than runes.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Seems rather fair.
Iratha is decent, so should be one -two level higher, and Sazabi is nice for a5 merc so probably underrated here (A at least).

Bul Kathos just got buffed, no idea if it makes it more valuable.

Infernal Tools is nice for early necro too, D seems harsh.

Pieces vary a lot (ex: Sander has nice
Boots
but shit weapon) but that's a good starter.

But most pieces anyway are more sold in pgems Or pams than runes.
Aye, i havent really done much trading been more solo self found. can I could an estimate for conversions for pgems or pams to mrs/hrs?

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Sure.
40 pgems for 1
Ist
is the standard. Some buyers value slightly more pskulls and prubies, jus look for the corresponding Want to Buy trades.

Pamethysts are really high these days with people trying to craft caster amulets. Between 10 to 15 per
Ist
, they are a reliable source of income.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Sazabi is definitely not C tier. It's the budget option for act V
Frenzy
mercenary.
Aldur's Advance
is a cheap option for those that lack fire resist, it sells well to non druids too.
Laying of Hands
appears in many builds, increased attack speed, fire resist and damage to demons all are nice.
Credendum
is a budget option with nice stats.
Guillaume's Face
is the way to go for crushing blow until Gore Riders.
As @Necrarch said most are sold for gems, but if you are patient and flexible in trades offering variants you can gather a small fortune.
You can check my active and closed trades for my Pattern. :)

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
At the moment:
10x
Perfect Amethyst
=
Ist

20x
Perfect Ruby
=
Ist

40x
Perfect Gems
=
Ist

20x
Perfect Skull
=
Ist

40x
Tal
=
Ist

20x
Ral
=
Ist

40x
Ist

40x
Thul
=
Ist

40x
Amn
=
Ist

20x
Sol
=
Ist

10x
Hel
=
Ist

:)
Prices are for non-ladder or mid-late ladder. Early ladder is volatile, anything can happen.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Sazabi is definitely something I want to try on merc if I ever complete it.

Natalya
's
Boots
are pretty useful, although probably not valuable (I'm single player so I generally have no idea of prices). But the
Claws
of this set are pretty rare (if not so useful).

Again I'm guessing but some set pieces could be valuable for low level duelers?
Throwing my two cents into the discussion.

I keep all Trangs,
Tal
Rashas and M'avina's that I found. Also
Natalya
's and Aldur's
Boots
and
Guillaume's Face
Laying of Hands
is also really nice imo.

I love using full Trang-Oul's set with my poison and summon necros, but i'm the kinda of player that considers ~style as a factor. You gotta look nice, man (or vampirish, too).

I like using
Tal Rasha
's as well because of the nice +all skills, +all resists and MF. I tried to purchase/trade the amulet once and the price was really expensive (non-ladder).

I guess M'avina's is nice for a cold bowazon as well. I purchased the bow for a high level rune for my zon, but i don't remember which one (not as high as a
Jah
or a
Ber
, though).
OP
luizgeo wrote: 1 year ago

I keep all Trangs,
Tal
Natalya
's and Aldur's
Boots
and
Guillaume's Face
Laying of Hands
is also really nice imo.

I love using full Trang-Oul's set with my poison and summon necros, but i'm the kinda of player that considers ~style as a factor. You gotta look nice, man (or vampirish, too).

I like using
Tal Rasha
's as well because of the nice +all skills, +all resists and MF. I tried to purchase/trade the amulet once and the price was really expensive (non-ladder).

I guess M'avina's is nice for a cold bowazon as well. I purchased the bow for a high level rune for my zon, but i don't remember which one (not as high as a
Jah
or a
Ber
, though).
I do know tals is worth but thats pretty much it xD
OP
thanks everyone for the info and input
luizgeo wrote: 1 year ago

I keep all Trangs,
Tal
Natalya
's and Aldur's
Boots
and
Guillaume's Face
Laying of Hands
is also really nice imo.

I like using
Tal Rasha

Jah
or a
Ber
, though).
shame they never bother to fix fcr on Trangs otherwise I would like to use the shit out of it
Maxroll has a guide about valuable items. Not surprisingly, only Tal Rasha's Wrappings are classified as "high", and only 2 pieces: amulet and armor.
OP
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Maxroll has a guide about valuable items. Not surprisingly, only Tal Rasha's Wrappings are classified as "high", and only 2 pieces: amulet and armor.
this is an awesome resource, thank you.
weegee wrote: 1 year ago
shame they never bother to fix fcr on Trangs otherwise I would like to use the shit out of it
Man, I would ghoul around all day lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...