Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1121 views

Description

Hi,

i want to make a druid in the next season and not matter what, it has to be a bear (i love the d2r bear graphics so much). Any suggestions on a build? Right now im unsure if fire claw or
Shock Wave
. It does not have to be meta. Just good enough to get slow farming stuff like Countess and such, when free time in the evening or doing some (not all) TZ. I read
Shock Wave
was pretty strong and was nerfed. Is it any worth going for it now? Are there any other unknown/unpopular bear builds that can work? Maybe a physical or summoning build +
Maul
/
Hurricane
/big bear friend? Or physical with fire or cold? Havent played a bear yet, so maybe you can give me a forecast what can work, or fails miserably. Any advice appriciated. :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,

i want to make a druid in the next season and not matter what, it has to be a bear (i love the d2r bear graphics so much). Any suggestions on a build? Right now im unsure if fire claw or
Shock Wave
. It does not have to be meta. Just good enough to get slow farming stuff like Countess and such, when free time in the evening or doing some (not all) TZ. I read
Shock Wave
was pretty strong and was nerfed. Is it any worth going for it now? Are there any other unknown/unpopular bear builds that can work? Maybe a physical or summoning build +
Maul
/
Hurricane
/big bear friend? Or physical with fire or cold? Havent played a bear yet, so maybe you can give me a forecast what can work, or fails miserably. Any advice appriciated. :)
Fire claw+armmagedon for sure. P8 farmer. You can go fire claw+
Maul
but it's just single target. I never tried shockwave so cant tell you what is the state of that.
About
Hurricane
if you plan to do p8 it's worthless, p1-3 can be nice.
Never tried summoms too
You can try morphing into a
Werebear
with a Barbarian if you have Beast

I have a
Frenzy
barb and Beast and ocassionally use
Werebear
form, it's sub-optimal but really fun

I prefer
Werewolf
form (faster) using
Wolfhowl
so my barb can be
Frenzy
, wolf or bear. The wolf can solo Ubers. Haven't tried soloing Ubers as a bear though.

OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
Maul
but it's just single target. I never tried shockwave so cant tell you what is the state of that.
About
Hurricane
Never tried summoms too
Normally im running with 1-2 rl friends only so p1-3 is the most i will play. Do you think claw+arma will be doable p1-3 even if im just running budget? I dont think i will get enough in a season for making meta things like Infinity or Phoenix.
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
Maul
About
Hurricane
Never tried summoms too
Normally im running with 1-2 rl friends only so p1-3 is the most i will play. Do you think claw+arma will be doable p1-3 even if im just running budget? I dont think i will get enough in a season for making meta things like Infinity or Phoenix.
Good question... I think it will.
OP
Ok i did my decision: Going for a fire claw + phys bear. Leaving out
Armageddon
and spending the additional free points on
Maul
or
Werebear
. Metamorphosis + Obedience screams at me to be used. This will be fantastic. Thx for your shared thoughts.
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
Ok i did my decision: Going for a fire claw + phys bear. Leaving out
Armageddon
and spending the additional free points on
Maul
or
Werebear
. Metamorphosis + Obedience screams at me to be used. This will be fantastic. Thx for your shared thoughts.
You will onetap everything. Sounds fun!

Upgrade to Phoenix(
Decapitator
?) When you can. It's the mother of Obedience. But Obedience is very cool and like you said very fitting.

Gl hf!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...