diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
62 replies   26182 views

Ladder Reset on May 4th - No PTR, patch notes next week

No data yet

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Krueger-HC wrote: 1 year ago
Based on what I see on jsp and Discord D2R dedicated channels, I would say it's going to be similar like with Failiablo III: a few thousands will play for a month, then everyone back to D2LoD - or in this case, the magnificent D2R.

After playing closed beta last year and seeing that it looked even worse, much worse in open beta, D2R HCL S4 it is.
Knowing me i will play to get most of the exploring achievements of D4 but once this is over it should be back to d2r true, from what i have seen i like exploring all the maps and discovering new things opening new town etc, it must be the e-explorer in me talking. :D

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
Karnacier wrote: 1 year ago
Knowing me i will play to get most of the exploring achievements of D4 but once this is over it should be back to d2r true, from what i have seen i like exploring all the maps and discovering new things opening new town etc, it must be the e-explorer in me talking. :D
Your message took me back in time 17 years. I remember playing Guild Wars, there was an explorer achievement there, you had to hug the walls of every map and even find some hidden areas to get the cartographer title. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Where patch notes

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM
Morder07 wrote: 1 year ago
Where patch notes
"Where's the money, Karen?" "Karen?!?"

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Eldryndor wrote: 1 year ago
That came a lot earlier than I expected :(

I am still sitting on 2 Mosaic Bases but did not manage to farm the runes for it yet on ladder - especially since I will be on a 2-day trip from Saturday to Monday evening :(

Fear Mosaic will remain Ladder only in Season 4.

If someone would be so kind to trade 2
Gul
+ 2
Mal
vs Non-Ladder runes, that would be highly appreciated.

Otherwise I fear I will have to wait until Season 5 to build the Mosaics on Non-Ladder :(
Thanks so much to @gunroar who gave me the 2 Guls and Mals last mintute free of
Charge
! :)

Super happy with my Mosaics! :)

Trades possible on PC, Switch and Playstation

Schnorki 3190Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Less than 7 full days to go...

Launcher news?
image.png
Nope...

Non-US b.net forums?
image.png
Nope...

In-game MotD?
image.png
Nope...

D2 news page?
image.png
Nope...

InactiveVision. Failing @ communication since 2008.

But at least they're consistent I guess...design, development, testing, communication, customer support, all equally terrible.

Hell, even the US forums post - which seems to be the only thing outside of that random DIV developer video - is a bloody edit to the S3 announcement...is it really that f***ing hard to make even a single bloody post once every few months!?
2 days to go. Aaaand...nothing.

Everytime I think Blizz can't limbo under their own low-ass bar anymore..they somehow manage to become even more sad.
Well at least they edited the announcement of ladder 3 in their forum:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 4th/154892
Blizzard wrote:
Update: Ladder Season 4 will begin May 4th at 5pm PDT globally

Trade Ladder only

As for my Pg Yard Sale:
Accepting instead of
Perfect Gems
a Mix:

Perfect Amethyst
= 1
Hel
= 2
Ral
= 4
Nef
= 4
Perfect Gems
Shakumen wrote: 1 year ago
Well at least they edited the announcement of ladder 3 in their forum:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 4th/154892
Blizzard wrote:
Update: Ladder Season 4 will begin May 4th at 5pm PDT globally
Patch notes will be out 3 days later :P

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3190Moderator

PC
Blizzard wrote:
D2R update hitting this morning in prep for the start of Season 4 on Thursday.

Notes up later this morning. Not a huge update but a few changes that will affect some builds and as many have read, more character slots!
So...0 actual heads up outside of his personal twitter...yeah, makes sense for a fortune 500 company. :facepalm:

Aaaanyways, kinda sounds like there's not much (if anything) to expect beyond the NHD change already leaked.
Feature Adjustments
Players will now have 4 additional Character Slots available across all Online Modes.
[c][b]The first time a Ladder character from a previous season is used in a non-Ladder game, the ability to Reset Stat and Skill Points at Akara will be reset.[/b][/c]
Sounds like a great time to respec or tighten attributes b4 season end and get a respec refill. Am I reading that right?

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 year ago
Feature Adjustments
Players will now have 4 additional Character Slots available across all Online Modes.
[c][b]The first time a Ladder character from a previous season is used in a non-Ladder game, the ability to Reset Stat and Skill Points at Akara will be reset.[/b][/c]
Sounds like a great time to respec or tighten attributes b4 season end and get a respec refill. Am I reading that right?
Exactly right, time to fart around with free respecs

Schnorki 3190Moderator

PC

Yeah...well done...not.
Pointless reset. With almost no game-changing features, this patch should be released as a hotfix without a reset.
Trang Oul wrote: 11 months ago
Pointless reset. With almost no game-changing features, this patch should be released as a hotfix without a reset.
The Dragon is still alive. Glad to see you still around, fellow connoisseur of the Sin War.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!
Schnorki wrote: 11 months ago
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Im kinda fine with that, because i can block these chars posting it, but i cant block all of these "D2honor.com" game-titles. These are annoying as fuck. Cant remember those ad games in the first 2 seasons.

Schnorki 3190Moderator

PC
Greys_Prey wrote: 11 months ago
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Im kinda fine with that, because i can block these chars posting it, but i cant block all of these "D2honor.com" game-titles. These are annoying as fuck. Cant remember those ad games in the first 2 seasons.
Right. Except if you do that for a week or two...your block list is maxed out and you're f***ed.
...And 2.6 runewords are still Ladder only (as I kinda expected). Tried a low tier
Helm
one, and got a nice gemmed
Helm
, lol.
Tey_Rossa wrote: 11 months ago
...And 2.6 runewords are still Ladder only (as I kinda expected). Tried a low tier
Helm
one, and got a nice gemmed
Helm
, lol.
Seems like they are doing that every two seasons as opposed to every season, at the current rate.

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
Greys_Prey wrote: 11 months ago
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Sadly, you cant hide them forever

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...