diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   1437 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
Flyhorse wrote: 1 year ago
Depends on what you are after, for leveling, good Terrorized Zone would be better than WK, otherwise go for WK.
For damage,
Gore Rider
is the one to wear.
Im level 90. Looking to farm smoothly in p8(I'm sure it's possible, I just did it with a fire bowa). I'm online ladder. NN for mf, Runes and bases are more than enough to get Wealth.

Where do you usually go with her?
Sorry for off topic but what was your fire bowa setup? Don't see many so just curious to see if there is much variation :)
Hi, gladly...
Diadem
with 3 perf fire facets, highlord's,
Dusk Shroud
with 3 perf fire facets and 15 ias, Mist in a mat bow, aldur's
Boots
, 3/20 gloves, soj, trang's
Belt
, mana leech+res ring. skillers, resist sc. Really nice at cowing, actually. cs is out of the question though. mostly did swampy pit(forgot about stony tomb actually).
Oh and Infinity merc.
Wow so that's totally different to my setup, interesting! I rarely get to test mine beyond p2 though, unfortunately. I'm curious about your choices, why Mist and trang's instead of
Razortail
& better bow (Phoenix, Faith, faceted, etc).? Why Highlord's? Was the
Diadem
a White one or did you get a jeweler's?

I'm using a -15 Flickering Flame in a
Bone Visage
(but would switch to a
Diadem
with facets if I found a jeweler's one), Mara's, Enigma,
Razortail
Silkweave
(because mana issues), mat bow with 5 facets in (-25/+20 because I couldn't afford loads of perfect ones), 2/20/res gloves, ravenfrost, dual leech ring, Harmony on switch. Infinity merc too. She absolutely destroys everything on p1/2 but have not had much chance to test beyond that. I feel like the setup I have is quite standard so I'm super.interested to hear that you use yours on p8. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP
Wow so that's totally different to my setup, interesting! I rarely get to test mine beyond p2 though, unfortunately. I'm curious about your choices, why Mist and trang's instead of
Razortail
& better bow (Phoenix, Faith, faceted, etc).? Why Highlord's? Was the
Diadem
a White one or did you get a jeweler's?

I'm using a -15 Flickering Flame in a
Bone Visage
(but would switch to a
Diadem
with facets if I found a jeweler's one), Mara's, Enigma,
Razortail
Silkweave
(because mana issues), mat bow with 5 facets in (-25/+20 because I couldn't afford loads of perfect ones), 2/20/res gloves, ravenfrost, dual leech ring, Harmony on switch. Infinity merc too. She absolutely destroys everything on p1/2 but have not had much chance to test beyond that. I feel like the setup I have is quite standard so I'm super.interested to hear that you use yours on p8. :)
Well, I considered the faceted bow, I think it is more powerful than Mist, but Mist has 100%
Pierce
, good ed, 40 all res and
Concentration
- the con and ed makes your leech very relevant, so mana is wayyyyy less of an issue. Bye bye silweave(I started with
Silkweave
too). Also 100
Pierce
- bye bye razor tail and makes room in the
Belt
slot and a few skill points.
The
Diadem
was just a 3os, I dont have 10
Ber
for 3os 30% frw. It is for sure more damaging than the flickering. Removing the need for silkweavw makes room for aldur's thus solving the sunder issue(which you solved with the flickering). Also the 40 res makes room for 3/20. I have cta on switch, more mana.
Ravenfrost is for characters that need ar and cbf. Trangs is for characters that only need cbf- and it offers even more mana (and hp).
Highlords for 20 ias. You need 75 for final break point- 3/20+highlord's+15 from armor+ 20 from Mist. Speed is damage and keeps merc safe! When I had Enigma on I had 1 lees breakpoint, but tele balanced the run speed I think. The difference attack speed was surely felt.
The socketed armor was for areas like cows, fat monsters in p8. Usually I farmed
Flayer Jungle
, arcane, swampy pits- with Enigma.
The socket armor really makes you quite good at cows p8. Not a java but the bbq is quick! If you have the patiance to herd them like a java, even faster(I dont).

All in all Mist is an all rounder the allows smooth playing. But the facet bow is more(I think a lot more) damaging, making more mana issues and reduces survivability.
Test your build at p8! Tell me how it went.

Btw areas like Chaos with a lot of fire resist(in p8) were a no go. Maybe your bow will do better there.

It was my most lucky build, bringing me 2
Ber
Lo
and hr worth items in 2 hours of farming. So I really like it....
A lot of good sense there, might do some testing. I think I would struggle to drop the faceted bow now though, and that has a massive knock on effect. I need the
Razortail
for 100%
Pierce
, I like the
Silkweave
to help with Mana (but not strictly a need) which makes Aldur's difficult and Flickering Flame more important, I need another source of cbf and Ravenfrost is the only sensible answer. Not worried about the hard points into
Pierce
, I don't know where else to put them anyway. :)

One thing I'm not sure about is hitting that IAS breakpoint. With the immolation /
Exploding Arrow
skill rotation, IAS doesn't feel very important to me. I'd say the benefit from Highlord's is not enough but would have to test that.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP
A lot of good sense there, might do some testing. I think I would struggle to drop the faceted bow now though, and that has a massive knock on effect. I need the
Razortail
for 100%
Pierce
, I like the
Silkweave
to help with Mana (but not strictly a need) which makes Aldur's difficult and Flickering Flame more important, I need another source of cbf and Ravenfrost is the only sensible answer. Not worried about the hard points into
Pierce
, I don't know where else to put them anyway. :)

One thing I'm not sure about is hitting that IAS breakpoint. With the immolation /
Exploding Arrow
skill rotation, IAS doesn't feel very important to me. I'd say the benefit from Highlord's is not enough but would have to test that.
Yes the facet bow does lock you to many of the gear pieces. Ias is very important. 1 immo then 2 exploding. The difference in attack speed is really felt.

I say, use a bow that has reasonable damage once with thw leech, you will breath. That made the build for me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...