Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   550 views

Description

Currently it seems very easy to buy and sell 1x3, 3x3, 9x3 whatever, but a unid torch is actually difficult to get rid of. Why is that? Are people so keen on doing ubers by theirselves?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Currently it seems very easy to buy and sell 1x3, 3x3, 9x3 whatever, but a unid torch is actually difficult to get rid of. Why is that? Are people so keen on doing ubers by theirselves?
I agree there is more much competition for unid torch sell than during S2, you can still sell them but it takes much longer and there are often 2 or 3 other game selling torches when i try to sell mine

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
Probably because you are NL and the requests are lower there. Also everyone has at least a char there that can easily finish off Ubers and can farm on their own. I am sure that you will quickly dispose of it in ladder. I have 2 friends who would love one. I do not own one either yet, but I have more than enough currency to purchase one. But I am sure that are more than enough in ladder struggling to get one.

LE: Sorry, I am tired and I missed the unid part, I thought you were talking about giving away bad torches. I left an answer below from my point of view.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
If your post was from seller point of view I can explain that too. D2R has been launched for a while now, so people are not playing like madman anymore. I think most will play like 2 characters tops during a season. So it is quite a lottery do get something useful from an unid torch. There are below 30% chances that the buyer will hit his playing class and furthermore way less to roll it with some decent attributes. So why bother with unid when you can wait and spot one decent for your class at a convenient price? There is no point or I do not see one. But I am not a big fan of lotteries.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

Schnorki 3250Moderator

PC
Everyone and their mom is geared enough to plow through ubers by now, L or NL.

As a result, buying keys comes with a no-risk way to get a random torch with minimal effort for most who would consider still buying either.

At the same time, rollbacking is once again/still a thing.

As a result, many of the folks selling you UNID torches will be sure to only sell you the crap ones and sell the good ones ID'd to max out their profit while screwing you over in the process.

Natural consequence of that: keys good, unid torches bad.
Just a thought: At sometime almost every player has good torches for his chars. The prices decreases with the demand. There are so much torches on the market and new ones are being added all the time. A buyer can get good identified ordinary torches specifically for his char for a price of an Unid-Torch which has to be at least 3x3+something to be economically for the seller. To get the same result with an Unid-Torch you need a lot of luck respectively have to invest a lot more.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...