Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   827 views

Description

fire bowa, de sais spawed fire immune and dont have access to infi or sunder yet. dont wanna restart game... add me and join please, thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

fire bowa, de sais spawed fire immune and dont have access to infi or sunder yet. dont wanna restart game... add me and join please, thanks
ladder?
OP
Korir wrote: 1 year ago
ladder?
yes sc ladder
OP
thanks I was helped!
Hi !

I'm glad someone helped you, and you're not stuck anymore, but I was just wondering how you'll feel all the way through Hell... Because you will not have access to Infinity soon, nor a Sunder (req lvl 75, plus I don't think a Sunder really helps without -resists stuff).

First, I think it's just easier to respec to Javazon from act4 NM, but maybe it's not what you want.

So maybe it will help if I say you can shop wands with lower resists charges to break immunities when it's possible (from
Akara
or
Drognan
), and you can also have your merc helping you (with a strength runeword for crushing blow by example).
And like you said, you can remake a game to reroll the immunities (or make TPs for the ancients).

It's unsollicited advices, so I'm sorry if it's not what you were looking for, already knew all that or what.

HF :)
Or he can post here. I have 3 days off from work. I can play the entire Hell with him. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
OP
Sephi9 wrote: 1 year ago
Hi !

I'm glad someone helped you, and you're not stuck anymore, but I was just wondering how you'll feel all the way through Hell... Because you will not have access to Infinity soon, nor a Sunder (req lvl 75, plus I don't think a Sunder really helps without -resists stuff).

First, I think it's just easier to respec to Javazon from act4 NM, but maybe it's not what you want.

So maybe it will help if I say you can shop wands with lower resists charges to break immunities when it's possible (from
Akara
or
Drognan
), and you can also have your merc helping you (with a strength runeword for crushing blow by example).
And like you said, you can remake a game to reroll the immunities (or make TPs for the ancients).

It's unsollicited advices, so I'm sorry if it's not what you were looking for, already knew all that or what.

HF :)
Oh
Terror
zone exist so I'll level as I am till I'm 75, then both infi and sunder are unlocked.
My merc was getting deleted cause of all the fire immune Death knights.
Infinity helps of course but it's not strictly necessary with a fire bowa, at least on lower player counts. A sunder charm + Flickering Flame + any old cheap fire facets crammed into either a +3
Matriarchal Bow
or your armour (coupled with an upped kuko) will absolutely be sufficient to see you through Hell. She's my favourite char, and I have a few, including a Java. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago

Oh
Terror
zone exist so I'll level as I am till I'm 75, then both infi and sunder are unlocked.
My merc was getting deleted cause of all the fire immune Death knights.
Yeah, I was talking about before lvl 75, playing through the game. Then of course it's different for your end build, when you have access to Infinity, sunder or whatever.

I just think (but maybe it's just me ^^) that it's good to know how to pass difficulties alone (but it's totally ok to ask for help, that's not what I'm saying :P).
It depends if you want to do it by yourself or not ; sometimes I like to find the solutions to do everything myself, sometimes I just ask for help/rush ^^

You'll face a lot more situations like this in Hell: council in trav always immune to fire + Chaos again at least.
Light immunes are easier to break most of the time, that's why I was talking about respec to light, and then you can respec again to whatever you want.
We have 3 free respec, so...

A tele staff is super useful too :)

GL :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation