Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1293 views

Description

Hey. I used to be quite active in S1 then kind of fell off but still play the game from time to time. Anyway... I got an
Ohm
to drop randomly and.... as I do not play as much I thought someone might want it more. So I decided to make an unreasonable ask and whoever fetches me these things first gets the
Ohm
^^.

So... long ago with one of the active members and now admins (schnorki, I think?) we were discussing how impossible it is to roll THE perfect Spirit. Well... I might as well try and keep as trophy if RNGeasus blesses me.

So without further ado here are the rules of the competition.

>>>>>>>> Bring me 50 x Spirit runes (
Tal
Thul
) <<<<<<<<<<<

Simple, right? Yep, my intention is to help some newbies so I thought of this format that you can complete in A1 nightmare if you wanted.

It is not quite a trade that is why I have not posted a trade offer but if admins feel like this does not belong here I am ok with it being closed.
Please express if you want to participate down below and update me (hmm... daily) on your count. I plan to keep a leaderboard. Winner takes it all

Can be used to make Runewords:

y2kid 109

PC
Hey. I used to be quite active in S1 then kind of fell off but still play the game from time to time. Anyway... I got an
Ohm
to drop randomly and.... as I do not play as much I thought someone might want it more. So I decided to make an unreasonable ask and whoever fetches me these things first gets the
Ohm
^^.

So... long ago with one of the active members and now admins (schnorki, I think?) we were discussing how impossible it is to roll THE perfect Spirit. Well... I might as well try and keep as trophy if RNGeasus blesses me.

So without further ado here are the rules of the competition.

>>>>>>>> Bring me 50 x Spirit runes (
Tal
Thul
) <<<<<<<<<<<

Simple, right? Yep, my intention is to help some newbies so I thought of this format that you can complete in A1 nightmare if you wanted.

It is not quite a trade that is why I have not posted a trade offer but if admins feel like this does not belong here I am ok with it being closed.
Please express if you want to participate down below and update me (hmm... daily) on your count. I plan to keep a leaderboard. Winner takes it all

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Yeah..that was probably me, during my hundreds upon hundreds (or more realistically thousands) of Spirit rerolls. Though for Spirit, the odds are still decent as compared to others.

That having been said, I dare say
Ohm
for 50x Spirit pack is indeed ultimately a simple trade offer. And with about normal pricing actually, seeing how 10 rerolls seem to tend to hover around an
Ist
. I for one would suggest simply remaking this as a trade post.
OP

y2kid 109

PC
But then I can't do the leaderboard which was the community aspect I am hoping to bring. And I am not really looking for the re-roll with the
Hel
but /shrug, as you wish

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Not a wish, merely a biased suggestion. But I'll happily be proven wrong and watch this turn into an actual contest with interest from folks. :)

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Fun idea. You probably can do both actually : use the thread here for the community and the trade post to gather your runes.

Good luck !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

y2kid 109

PC
Nobody is taking on it tho :( Sad

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
I'm not sure I understand the challenge?
You want people to give you Spirit sets and the person who ends up giving you the most gets an
Ohm
?
If that's your intention I think that's just a little too little to motivate people.

With luck and some goodwill you might perhaps find one who sells you the perfect base for it, unless you already have that and it's part of the raffle if so say so ^^

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Agree with insomnia. I’m all for competitions, but would use the Spirit packs to reroll myself.
I'd be up for it because why not but with the amount I get to play it will take me a month to get 50x Spirit :D

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation