Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   16526 views

Description

Hello!
Thanks to today's KR DC spam (SCL = softcore ladder) I have 6 anni to give away.
I'm directing this towards new/returning players, who never had a chance to get an annihi of their own.
So if you need one, just let me know! :)

No need to elaborate in response. Just a big favor to ask - don't be a d**k. Last time I was giving out annis after a KR spawn spam I got approached by a fully geared hammer and a sorceress in full
Tal
and a merc with infi...

Annis left: 1
Description by minimiko

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello!
Thanks to today's KR DC spam (SCL = softcore ladder) I have 6 anni to give away.
I'm directing this towards new/returning players, who never had a chance to get an annihi of their own.
So if you need one, just let me know! :)

No need to elaborate in response. Just a big favor to ask - don't be a d**k. Last time I was giving out annis after a KR spawn spam I got approached by a fully geared hammer and a sorceress in full
Tal
and a merc with infi...

Annis left: 1
minimiko wrote: 1 year ago
Last time I was giving out annis after a KR spawn spam I got approached by fully geared hammer and a sorceress with full
Tal
and a merc with infi...
Hahah, I kind of get it, I guess, provided the Annies were unid, but otherwise, it's a pretty lame thing to do :D
OP
Aye, they were unid. But still, I don't really understand being that greedy. That poor, poor thing pally couldn't even pick the annihi up, as he already had one in his inventory... :(
Good day, is this for real? I have just started 3 weeks ago with my brother, playing whenever we get some free time, we both could use an anni
OP
Lexx1994 wrote: 1 year ago
Good day, is this for real? I have just started 3 weeks ago with my brother, playing whenever we get some free time, we both could use an anni
Yupyup! Just add me on bnet! :)
Hello. I really need one if you got any left. Most of my Diablo 2 time was 20 years ago and consisted in spamming single player offline like crazy. Recently I purchased D2R out of nostalgia and started playing again. Just completed my first trade ever like 2 days ago, 1st
Annihilus
would be a great thing. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I'd like one. Eventually I'd like to get one of my own, but I wouldn't mind holding onto one until then. :) Do I have to be on the ladder?
OP
@SnowSnow just add me on bnet. :)
@Bearerson Yeah. Items from ladder cannot be traded to non-ladder characters.
minimiko wrote: 1 year ago
@SnowSnow just add me on bnet. :)
Thanks a lot. I'll be home in about 2 hours and I'll jump on D2 like there's no tomorrow. :))

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I would like one, if you're still offering.

Thank you again, Principal!
Linderwood wrote: 1 year ago
I would like one, if you're still offering.
Considering this thread is a while old, I just hop on the bandwaggon... you can add me for an Anni. PrincipalO#2775

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
If there's one still available, I'd like to try my luck.
jeremysmyth wrote: 11 months ago
I can get you one, still have a few remaining, but it's on Softcore Ladder only.
Add me if you're in need: forseti#21875

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!
Krueger-HC wrote: 11 months ago
jeremysmyth wrote: 11 months ago
I can get you one, still have a few remaining, but it's on Softcore Ladder only.
Add me if you're in need: forseti#21875
Thanks but I'm non-ladder and ended up meeting a cool dude who hooked me up. Thanks for the offer though!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...