diablo2.io is supported by ads
18 replies   14472 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:
Not sure if reproducible this way in all circumstances, but what I did:
1, I froze all of my trades before a vacation to prevent expiration
2, defrosted after around one and a half weeks and noticed that all of my trades were lost

Anything else to add:
My trades were arranged to custom stash tabs (eg.: weapons, armors, charms.. instead of the default stash tab 1, stash tab 2...)

Extra request:
If possible, please revert them from backup. I lost around 55-60 trades.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:
Not sure if reproducible this way in all circumstances, but what I did:
1, I froze all of my trades before a vacation to prevent expiration
2, defrosted after around one and a half weeks and noticed that all of my trades were lost

Anything else to add:
My trades were arranged to custom stash tabs (eg.: weapons, armors, charms.. instead of the default stash tab 1, stash tab 2...)

Extra request:

Please not offer lower runes than
Pul
(exceptions are
Ral
Sol
and
Thul
), but rather pgems or keys.

only NON-ladder trade

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems same as here : bug-reports/trades-gone-after-freezing-t1302750.html

Does not help, but seems the feature does not work completely.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
rozmar wrote: 1 year ago
I can't do this easily, really sorry. Seems the freeze trades feature isn't working and I need to investigate for a bug. Again sorry for inconvenience caused here.

So when you visited your stash to unfreeze the trades, they were already gone? As in, they were gone before you clicked the unfreeze button?

OP
So when you visited your stash to unfreeze the trades, they were already gone? As in, they were gone before you clicked the unfreeze button?
As far as I remember, yes. Although it was a bit strange I thought it is by design.

Please not offer lower runes than
Pul
(exceptions are
Ral
Sol
and
Thul
), but rather pgems or keys.

only NON-ladder trade

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
I think I have been able to hotfix this. I made a small change to the auto prune query, set up a test listing, froze it, manually set it to be ready for expiration, did a manual prune, and it persisted (didn't disappear). All other trades that were frozen at the time also persisted.

So afaik this is fixed now.

Nope, still not working by the look of things.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hello Teebs, I have a trader that told me the latest freeze / unfreeze worked like a charm for info.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Hello Teebs, I have a trader that told me the latest freeze / unfreeze worked like a charm for info.
Thanks Necrarch - could you please ask them how long they had their trades frozen for?

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asked.

Annihilus

jnvc 25

Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks Necrarch - could you please ask them how long they had their trades frozen for?
Here he is ;) Had my trades frozen for something around 60 hours over the last weekend, I'm not 100 percent sure there aren't any missing trades but most, if not all are there again with all comments.
Did the same some weeks ago, didn't have any problems either.

All my trades are NON-LADDER

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Yeah if it was under 72 hours then not expecting an issue - it's after the 3 days have passed that is the bug (the standard expiration time). The code for this freeze trade feature looks pristine, one of those things that has me scratching my head (it should work but does not).

Hey, can confirm that I lost my frozen trades. Damn. Hope you get it fixed.
Yeah if it was under 72 hours then not expecting an issue - it's after the 3 days have passed that is the bug (the standard expiration time). The code for this freeze trade feature looks pristine, one of those things that has me scratching my head (it should work but does not).
Same problem here, PC, Windows 10, Chrome.
I was away for Easter holidays for 9 days and lost 100+ trades. I get sick only thinking that I have to check the prices again for each one and afterwards to create a new trade. :D
In June and September I will also be gone for 7 and 10+ days, so it can get ugly again. But if I got it correctly I can do a little trick on my own from mobile. Freeze the trades then unfreeze them before 72 hours and repeat the process until I am back without bumping. Will it work?
Thanks!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
SnowSnow wrote: 1 year ago
But if I got it correctly I can do a little trick on my own from mobile. Freeze the trades then unfreeze them before 72 hours and repeat the process until I am back without bumping. Will it work?
Yes that will work.

Yes that will work.
Awesome news. Thanks a lot!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Should be fixed in 1.42. Yet to test on prod, have a trade up and frozen, we'll see in 3-4 days time :P

Still not working for me. All trades are gone after 5 days. Not that problem but wonder if it isn't better to hide or remove this function till it works as expected.

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!
Same, went out of town from the 19 to today (so 4 days)

After freezing my trades on friday, I've added a new trade since I wasnt sure how long I was going out.

Could adding a new trade unfreeze my other trades?

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
all my trades are gone :(

Please do not send friend requests without posting.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
I have disabled the broken Freeze Trades function and UI until this is fixed properly.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...