Wake n Bake.
If UA wins with the poked RU
Ber
. Slava Ukraini!
Marzanna123 wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
. Slava Ukraini!
I would say when is more appropriate then if. If its really "if" not when then humanity is lost no matter who will win.

Regarding question:

"When I shoot my load all over her titties."

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
eat, shit, sleep. basic of happiness.
Seeing support when you don't expect it but need it
Family, friends, and high runes.
Music and beers on a sunny day

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.
I also don't need the
Ber
, atm playing the game out of greed, just adding rune after rune to give me a sense of acomplishment since i only play one char, the orb es sorc i started with since d2r released, and she is geared propperly (bis for most items).

I am not one of those players that makes trades all day just to get richer, i just enjoy good drops like everyone else, and sell the good stuff i don't need sometimes.

One of the things i like most is to find new players that struggle (in game) and help them out with gear and sometimes runes. i usually buy stuff for them if i don't have the item they need(usually no op stuff, just like an occy,
Shako
, a token, make a Spirit
Monarch
, and other items they might need, many times spend a lot of time with them just talking about builds and what would be best for their char to progress to end game, also about our lives sometimes).

Allthough have been playing from the beggining of d2r, and played a lot, the most valuable item i sold was a 15/38 jewel for 3
Ber
(crazy, i know), i never got a gg drop worth many high runes. At the moment i am the wealthiest i have ever been with 6
Jah
and 13
Ber
gathered up, a few lower runes, and about 50
Ist
. gathering them took me about 6 months, during this time i gave a lot away, even
Ber
's to players in need(after i fill up my
Ist
stash and feel satisfied i start buying things for people, and the runes go, ists mostly, one by one, untill i need to fill stash up again, one page of shared).

I like befriending players in game, talking about stuff, and sometimes ask or find out what they would need for their char. Don't think it's cool to buy everything for them, but help them out unexpectedly with something nice. When i meet a fellow player that tries to make an Enigma for example, but has no time to grind, and is like 1
Ber
or 1
Jah
short, with no perspectives to trade for the missing rune in the forseable future, i find there's no better feeling than to give that player that one thing they need, even if i work very hard sometimes to get that one extra hr in my stash(this happened rarely).
I think that hr is better spent on a give-away that really means something for someone. Some players i give stuff to have no ideea about trading sites, don't know the value of stuff they have or look for, don't know what to farm or where to look online for information, just like i was when i started playing. Thinking the best give-away's are the ones where you get the item you don't need, and really look for the person that needs it.

This says something about me, realised it some time ago. i like the easy way out when it comes to most things in life, so i'm treating other people as i like to be treated. For most of my years i have been waiting for my wants and needs to be satisfied with little effort from me, and for my problems to solve themselves, and many times that's exactly what happened. I never actually put in the effort when it came to the really important things, i always feel incapable of doing it and lazy but as i got older i found that there are things in life that can't be solved just by waiting it out, or by handouts, yet i persist in this mindsed. Sadly i am not stupid, and can see where this leads in time. I feel more and more afraid for the future as time passes with me doing nothing to improve my life, also knowing that most of the people that help me today will not be here forever. Some of the things i feared most are just delusions of my sick mind, some not, but the scariest things, the real scary things that i face today, are not coming from other people, or from my financial situation, they come from me. I most fear being abandoned by everybody, and sometimes time does do that to you as you age or as time passes. I have many friends and a lot of family still with me, yet they slowly drift away.

When i was young i thought that finding a nice girl and focusing on a relationship was everything i ever needed and would solve my emotional problems but in time reality taught me that i have been avoiding my feelings, and that then and aswell now, at my age(38) i am still a child emotionaly, severely traumatised in some ways, who compensates for this by using intelligence and reason to relate to other people and also to draw them to me while botteling up feelings. This way i got to keep awesome friends around for decades.

I really think i'm somewhat incapable of having a healthy relationship with a woman because at first i'm confident, then i grow to be afraid, very afraid that i'm not good enough and that makes me terrified when she's not around and when i expect criticism towards me(the fear of abandonment keeps me trying to do anything to avoid confruntation, even if it's things that only i think are a problem). I usually think more about the other person/persons when i care about them than i do about myself in the beggining(still because i'm afraid of abandonment i think), so when i love a woman and a relationship happens, after a while, while being very afraid, i start to feel that she deserves as a partner more than a child who pretends to be an adult, and even if i am desperate to be with someone that won't give up on me, later in life i realised that i would give up on them rather than changing my ways or facing my fears and growing emotionally so i choose i would rather be alone hard as being alone is. Same with my friends that try to convince me to grow up(they give me good advice, i agree, but i don't do anything about it, i just keep living my life like i'm 20 years old). Whenever i had relationships that were working i always bailed out when there was trouble, every time out of fear or unwillingness to deal with problems and feelings.

I led my life, and still do, trying to be the best person i can be (in my way, to the best of my ability, without trying to change much) when relating to my friends, my girlfriends and my family. Sometimes i failed, sometimes i failed miserably, but for the most part, i did do my best not to hurt anybody in any way. It feels like i didn't try hard enough though, since i did hurt people(not physically, i've only been physicaly violent very few times in my entire life if you can even call that violent). When i hurt people's feelings or damaged them emotionally i did it out of stupidity, immaturity, and the worst part is that sometimes it happened because it felt good to mock people that i thought were not as smart and as good as i was.
Oh the irony, as good of a person as i try or tried to be, i couldn't and can't be perfect, never was, even though for a long time i thought i was, and that is the hardest thing i ever had to accept and slowly getting there although it's sometimes really painful because i'm horrificaly harsh at judging myself.

In my way, by playing d2r and by doing what i do in it, i get to feel better about myself, i get to feel like i'm perfect knowing so much stuff that i'm able to help out new players, an easy fix, not a healthy one but easy, just how i like it.

The way i was a long time ago was a way of being that i can describe by a metaphore, a silent scream into the dark, i didn't talk about myself with other people, not even to myself. Today i also scream in a way, and although now i talk about myself with people, it sometimes doesn't feel like it's in any way better then the dark nothingness that was my world before, sometimes it feels much worse. When i know people can hear my screams, because somehow i wanted it to be that way, i'm more terrified of them then i was before, because i think they might judge me just as harshly as i judge myself. Makes me wander even more if i'm a good person. And last but not least, i'm afraid they will not give me what i want, i'm very afraid that instead they'll try to give me what i need in order for me to stop my self-destructive behavior, because i'm not a person that likes change.

I'm very happy when a
Ber
rune drops, but happiness, like all other states of mind, is not something constant, it comes and goes, and that's ok and normal. Happiness usually comes from positive things that surprise you or from acomplishments.

Being ignorant again could make me happy at times, thinking that i'm a perfect human being all the time again could make me happy at times, thinking again that i'm better than everybody else could make me happy at times but those days are long gone, almost 15 years in the past. Just the Wisdom i have today, that i'm not ignorant, that i'm not perfect, that i'm not better than other people, and that sometimes i have the ability to really take a look at myself and besides the good also see major flaws even if i can't correct them, i wouldn't trade that away for happiness that comes from a dellusion, i can't.

Today i find happiness in very little things, some are not socially acceptable, some are, some are temporary things i would like to keep forever but know i can't, and some are nice surprises in everyday life, but the thing that made me happiest in recent times was seeing that other people that i told everything there is to know about me still seem to think i'm a decent human being, can never know for sure, but they seem to. I like to think it's because no matter how hard it is sometimes, and even if i sometimes fail, i do really try to be a good person to other people, maybe not so much to myself but working on that, and to be honest with others and myself to the best of my ability, despite my flaws, and i hope i do a good job.

Sometimes i need to just pour out some stuff, sorry for the long post.
OP
Hi all

Since this give-away posting has overwhelming amount of replies, i have decided to end the event early.

Ends tomorrow on 24th, 2023 at 7:30 pm cst

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
getting into bed after a hard day's work

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Pizza, family, sleep
Helping others, in return asking they only "pay it foward. "

Backstory: Needless to say I'm an OG. I've been playing diablo since day1 on D1. I've accomplished more than most. From being ranked 1st in ladder, completing multiple holy grails,to standing toe to toe with some of the best speed runners. Out of all my personal achievements and proud moments, nothing gives me more joy and happiness than to help someone out. From rushing randomly,, to droping a gg items.. To see there character spaz out to the multiple thank yous. And when asked if I need or wanted anything , all I ask for in return is for them to just pay it foward. With hopes that it will better the community in all aspects. Cause we all have been there when some random player rushes you,or hooks you up with literally an end game item.

With that said,if chosen as a winner, you already know what to do. Thanks!
Happiness is the unity of soul and mind,when there is no need to wear a
Mask
Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Endorphins (sometimes referred to as D.O.S.E.)
being the good that you hope to see in others
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Marzanna123 wrote: 1 year ago
Ber
. Slava Ukraini!
I would say when is more appropriate then if. If its really "if" not when then humanity is lost no matter who will win.

Regarding question:

"When I shoot my load all over her titties."
<3
>> Being asked to help with something I love to do <<

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation