Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
15 replies   4310 views

SSF'ers who started with D2R- how is your holy grail progress?

No data yet

Description

for example, I haven't found a single
Stone of Jordan
but i did find a
Goblin Toe
, and a bunch of other good uniques.
Holy Grail; Sets: 61/127 (48.03%), Uniques: 76/368 (20.65%), Total: 137/495 (27.67%).
you're welcome to post your rare unique finds, or what you still haven't found(and you'd love to find).
Description by rikus

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
for example, I haven't found a single
Stone of Jordan
but i did find a
Goblin Toe
, and a bunch of other good uniques.
Holy Grail; Sets: 61/127 (48.03%), Uniques: 76/368 (20.65%), Total: 137/495 (27.67%).
you're welcome to post your rare unique finds, or what you still haven't found(and you'd love to find).

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
I started to play solo on my switch 3 days ago, while waiting for the new ladder. I'm at 3.79%, but I'm just starting hell

@rikus where are you keeping track of your items? My page have a total of 458

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
I'm not ssf but if I trade for an item then that doesn't count towards the grail, that would be cheating! I'm currently at 86% of uniques and 90% of sets. I'm just missing all of the good things, I have everything else. :p

For example: Griffon's,
Death's Web
Death's Fathom
Crown of Ages
, SoJ, HoZ. In fact pretty much all the TC87 items apart from the IK armour and
Windforce

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
https://d2-holy-grail.herokuapp.com/

https://www.d2grail.com/

Those 2 websites have different numbers of items.
There is no Runes section on Holy Grail, but there still is more items on it than on D2grail.

There's 36 more unique items on Holy grail

Wich tracker do you guys use, and do you know wich items are missing on D2grail?

Edit, nvm, I was looking at the amount of item I was missing instead of the total number :S

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
I use a simple google doc spreadsheet, so I'm older school, but it works!

I'm at 93% of unique armors and weapons found, 83% unique jewelry, 88% sets, and 90% high runes. All I need to see on the Ground is a
Sur
! Got 2 Zods too, which is frustrating.

Not bad overall considering I just play around and don't specifically go grailing on a pitzerker or anything like that.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Winterkill wrote: 1 year ago
I use a simple google doc spreadsheet, so I'm older school, but it works!

I'm at 93% of unique armors and weapons found, 83% unique jewelry, 88% sets, and 90% high runes. All I need to see on the Ground is a
Sur
! Got 2 Zods too, which is frustrating.

Not bad overall considering I just play around and don't specifically go grailing on a pitzerker or anything like that.
Where do you store all this stuff? :>

===
Grim Dawn Veteran/Translator
I still haven’t found bk ring or an soj. I’ve found 2
Windforce
, griffons, deaths web, nightwing’s. Still waiting on deaths fathom and
Crown of Ages
. Somehow I still haven’t found an oculus….

I have found every rune except for
Zod
and
Sur
Gregory_portman wrote: 1 year ago
I just take a screenshot of the items when I get something new. Unlike character slots, I don't have to worry about external hard drive space running out. This ends up showing me where I get most of my grail items too, since I take the screenshot where I picked the item up unless there's something dangerous going on. Then, once I rename the screenshot, I update my spreadsheet.

OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
JulieP wrote: 1 year ago
rikus where are you keeping track of your items? My page have a total of 458
it's not accurate cause it's just by Memory , i haven't gone through all unique i have..but i think i got at least 50%..

I'm using this simple cheat sheet:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https:// ... index.html
mules mules mules.
I have like unique 1-2-3...7 mules. and then sets 1-23...5, and unsocketed... jewles..amu&rings, charms..each has a mule.. or a few if it's too much.. that's how i don't miss out anything

I just take a screenshot of the items when I get something new. Unlike character slots, I don't have to worry about external hard drive space running out. This ends up showing me where I get most of my grail items too, since I take the screenshot where I picked the item up unless there's something dangerous going on. Then, once I rename the screenshot, I update my spreadsheet.
Interesting system. So basically you only tracking the drop and dont collect it. Still you have some mules right?

===
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
JulieP wrote: 1 year ago
rikus where are you keeping track of your items? My page have a total of 458
it's not accurate cause it's just by Memory , i haven't gone through all unique i have..but i think i got at least 50%..

I'm using this simple cheat sheet:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https:// ... index.html
mules mules mules.
I have like unique 1-2-3...7 mules. and then sets 1-23...5, and unsocketed... jewles..amu&rings, charms..each has a mule.. or a few if it's too much.. that's how i don't miss out anything
I dont like mules but still make a few... But not itemwise, more like buildwise or charwise. Necro stuff, pala suff and so on... Not ideal but trying to vendor as much as I can. I AM ssf player so... Selecting what to keep is kinda important.

===
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
I dont like mules
who likes mules?
i keep them out of neccessity. some sets are good for MF combos. some uniques are just good for one stat for a particular guy.
and yes, it's smarter to save gear for the mule on a certain build, discovered that late.

rather than uniques mule, have a build that saves the appropriate uniques for the build.

i AM ssf too! mules are ok to use, since they were the original design.

Interesting system. So basically you only tracking the drop and dont collect it. Still you have some mules right?
I have a couple of mules, but not that many. I've been playing almost exclusively Hardcore Offline recently, so a few mules with good leveling gear are a necessity in case I die, but otherwise, without trading, there's not really any sense in keeping an item unless I have a specific use for it in mind.

My best TC87 find so far. 30% Cold Dmg D Fathom. My most desired haven’t drop yet. DWeb, Griffs and
Windforce
. I’m a sucker for Bowas :). Runeswise only need my
Zod
Not SSF I guess, since I also count drops in MP wearing gear I traded for...but this is what I have left! These 10 items plus a
Zod
rune:

Tyrael's Might

Ravenlore

Spirit Keeper

Veil of Steel

Crown of Ages

Giant Skull (edit found tonight! 1OS though)
Windforce

Astreon's Iron Ward

The Grandfather

Death's Fathom
(although I probably left one on the Ground)

My goal is just to find everything in the game, counting everything that drops, SP and MP. So I guess it doesn't qualify as SSF, but that's not important to me. My best finds so far are probably:

2/-44
Eth
dweb
5OS
Eth
runemaster (MP)
2OS
Eth
tombreaver
198/9
Eth
titans
-19/+15 griffins (recently added a 5/5 die facet!)

Nate 534

Switch
I’m ssf offline on console, instead of keeping track through a spread sheet, I’m just mentally keeping track of tc87 items I have (the useful ones), because if you can find all the crazy tc87 items, you’ve more than likely got everything else.

I’ve found astreons, both elite spired helms, shadow dancers, those ed and crushing blow
Gauntlets
, 2 x metalgrids, 3 sojs, a bk ring, Ik armour, 2 x arachs, griswalds
Corona

One of my best drops though has been a rare necromancer head, elite version with +2 necro skills, +3
Bone Spear
, the higher block chance/rate, all res and a few other mods… when I found that I was like: ok universe, I can take a hint, I’ll make a Bone necro!

Would really love a deaths web, Death’s fathom, griffons,
Giant Skull
Crown of Ages
, or
Cham
/
Zod
to drop… hopefully in the new
Terror
zones in the new couple weeks.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation