Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1471 views

Description

I just found a griffons in offline non-TZ cows. How is this possible!? I always thought cows was slightly under level 85 zone meaning it was not capable of dropping the highest level items like griffons dweb and dfathom.

What makes this even more comical is that I found it with my bowazon that has almost no MF at all… and this is after months of doing thousands of MF runs across multiple characters in various level 85 zones.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just found a griffons in offline non-TZ cows. How is this possible!? I always thought cows was slightly under level 85 zone meaning it was not capable of dropping the highest level items like griffons dweb and dfathom.

What makes this even more comical is that I found it with my bowazon that has almost no MF at all… and this is after months of doing thousands of MF runs across multiple characters in various level 85 zones.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Griff needs 84 so unique cows (81+3) are just high enough to drop it (starting at something around 1 in a million and a half odds if I recall correctly).

Nate 539

Switch
Congrats! How did it roll?

What players level and mf were you running on?
OP
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Congrats! How did it roll?

What players level and mf were you running on?
Thanks! It rolled 18/12, not the best but it’s my first one found offline so I’ll take it. I was using my bowazon on p3 with very little mf. Maybe around 50…
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Griff needs 84 so unique cows (81+3) are just high enough to drop it (starting at something around 1 in a million and a half odds if I recall correctly).
I’m no expert on treasure class and item levels but great to know! my jaw literally dropped when I saw it lying there.
Wow. Super lucky... congratulations.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...