I know typically in the
Helm
people put
Perfect Topaz
for MF, and I've put perfect skulls in
Maul
for LL/ML. I was wondering as an alternative, in the
Helm
, would ED jewels work in those slots? what other useful things do people put into these slots?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I know typically in the
Helm
people put
Perfect Topaz
for MF, and I've put perfect skulls in
Maul
for LL/ML. I was wondering as an alternative, in the
Helm
, would ED jewels work in those slots? what other useful things do people put into these slots?
So, with Immortal King set, there's a distinction here to make: will it work vs is it worth it.

In terms of the first, yes, IAS, ED and other related jewels work in the helmet and the weapon.

However, in terms of the second, Immortal Kings is outperformed by a huge variety of items, including the cheap and simple good ol'Grief and Fortitude. The
Maul
boasts a huge amount of helpful elemental damage that, while nice, does not scale with ED. Its base physical damage is not amazing.

So what? Well, if you're a low level character progressing towards endgame, or a cheap alt, or something similar, Immortal King is a great set. However, once you start getting worthwhile items, it is not difficult to replace it with something superior. Good ED jewels often cost at least
Lo
. So does Grief and Fortitude, both of which are superior to IK set. Junk ED jewels...I mean, why bother? Running MF in your
Helm
will do more to help you get superior gear via trade than a slightly higher clear speed from the ED.

If you say that it is worth it to you to use a certain jewel in your IK set, go for it. Just know there's probably better uses for your resources.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
if ur using the whole set- shaels in the
Maul
+ cats eye or highlords to reach min frames for WW. and
Topaz
in the
Helm
for mf. u can farm preyy much everywhere, great set bonuses.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...