Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   1829 views

Description

Hey I will be rerolling grand charms. One from Nihlatlak but the others just from hell in general.
I have gems in my mule character and there is the question - can I do rerolling at normal difficulty in game ? I mean I found charms in hell but I want to do the rolling at normal difficulty. Is that matters at all ?

So I do not have to mule my pgems to hell difficulty.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey I will be rerolling grand charms. One from Nihlatlak but the others just from hell in general.
I have gems in my mule character and there is the question - can I do rerolling at normal difficulty in game ? I mean I found charms in hell but I want to do the rolling at normal difficulty. Is that matters at all ?

So I do not have to mule my pgems to hell difficulty.

Khegan 376

The charms you picked up in hell will roll according to their item level. Difficulty makes no difference here.
The game difficulty doesn't matter, only the item level (or ilvl) of the charms matters. But, it's invisible, the most players only reroll
Baal
/Diablo/Nihlatlak, which has the highest ilvl, that has a chance to get a skill with max 45 life.

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
When rerolling just the item level is relevant, neither the difficulty nor the character level of the rerolling char. I would not recommend to reroll the "simple hell" GCs. You can easily get "
Baal
Charms" (ilvl 91) in
Terror
zones which are worth trying it (be aware to have a
Terror
zone level of at least lvl 91 if you want normal mobs to drop those charms). Otherwise if you are aiming for skiller solely, ilvl 50 is best chance to get plain skillers. Those charms can be found in NM
Flayer Jungle
OP
Thanks a lot. Im playing offline, aiming for skillers in general. Im using hell GCs as I do not need this +40life sick skillers (30 life will do), so i think hell GCs will do.
Does one reroll a GC a single time and when it is crap just throw it away or does one reroll a single GC until the result is fine (short: does reroll alter the ilvl)?
OP
reroll until its good

Necrarch 1634Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Well, considering with T Zones now how easy it is to get a GC that is 41+-able, it's worth using those instead of any hell GC. It costs basically almost nothing (I think one or two more not very useful affixes) but if luck is yours you're just stupidly rich instantly. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
I agree but no TZones offline exist :)

Necrarch 1634Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ah, sorry, missed that you were offline. Indeed, very understandable then. On my side when I did that, never got something crazy but a few usable ones. Better than nothing :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
So far got +40life barbarian shouts and +35 shadow assasin. The rest of them plain.

Even plain skiller is cool. When there is no one totrade from, everything counts :P
Never had much luck with rerolls myself, glad to hear you got something useful. That 40 warcries would be awesome on a singer barb.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Yeah rerolling is cool except when you get something like this

Nate 540

Switch
Haha, yea I remember rolling a +43 life +1 to curses after like 50 rerolls, I think I didn’t play the game for like 3 days after that

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...