Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
89 replies   6416 views

Description

Blizzard wrote:
It’s me, new info!

We are currently looking at ramping up a PTR for early next week. Big focus will be testing out some new runewords.

You may start to see those over the weekend from some friends. The team is looking forward to the feedback.
source
Description by Trang Oul

Can be used to make Runewords:

Blizzard wrote:
It’s me, new info!

We are currently looking at ramping up a PTR for early next week. Big focus will be testing out some new runewords.

You may start to see those over the weekend from some friends. The team is looking forward to the feedback.
source
Thanks for posting this over here; I hate Blizzards forum.
"fRIENDS."

Anyone wanna name who the usual suspects are?

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
PezRader also posted it on Twitter, and WoW Head, and probably more places lol. Will be interesting to see what broken things they can come up with this time ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Have you seen Cooley's YouTube video? Look like more mid lvl runewords.
OP
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
"fRIENDS."

Anyone wanna name who the usual suspects are?
It seems streamers will get preferential treatment again. -.-

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
After having just looked that up:
You mean the one where he comes up with completely random, arbitrary "what if" runewords with no basis from Blizz whatsoever, other than using names that've been in the files for ages? Might not wanna use that as a basis for any assumptions.

(Though it certainly wouldn't surprise me if there's just more gap-filler mid lvl stuff that isn't of any real use late-game again)
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
They could also just tweak existing runewords. And uniques for that matter.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
So far, so "S1 all over again". Mweh

(Genuinely thought he was joking when he showed those 5)

mhlg 859

Americas PC
Here's your joke. I personally think the 6th one on this list is by far the best.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
So far, so "S1 all over again". Mweh

(Genuinely thought he was joking when he showed those 5)
At least a couple of S1 runewords could find a spot in some endgame builds. These are on the level of 1.11 runewords, out of which only Treachery became useful for completely unintended purposes.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison, and Physical helms all with the same "prefix" in runes... way to think outside the box on those.

Maybe we can get Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison, and Physical shields with the same "prefix" in runes next season.

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's... disappointingly weak, except the last one for a merc, but at level 35
Rockstopper
or GFace are serious contenders.

Except perhaps for PvP to get some absorbs in stash against a specialized char ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
well they are very underwhelming... much better choices available at the same level and earlier. i wish they would make more uniques a viable option at least... i don't find myself using any of these new rw additions.

If you have an offer on an item i am selling please post it in the correct trade thread.
Only add me to bnet if your offer is accepted.

acting like a tool gets you squelched
Not that I play Ladder anyways, but DAMN these are disappointing to even look at. Can only hope they're teasing us a bit with this first reveal and saving the best for last..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
That's... disappointingly weak, except the last one for a merc, but at level 35
Rockstopper
or GFace are serious contenders.

Except perhaps for PvP to get some absorbs in stash against a specialized char ?
This new rw provides lifesteal which is madatory for merc.
Similar option is Vgaze but it has cold dmg.

Btw, all builds are so strong in NM that such lvl 35 rw are not necessary. The real trouble is when you start hell.

Relax and have fun!
You know, it is kind of remarkable that they were able to produce "new content" that's even less interesting/motivating than sunder charms. That's a special kind of talent.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
That's a special kind of talent.
Indeed. I personally find it quite difficult to hit `ctrl+c` followed by `ctrl+v` and then changing four options from drop down menus.

This took minutes! Minutes I tell you!
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago

Indeed. I personally find it quite difficult to hit `ctrl+c` followed by `ctrl+v` and then changing four options from drop down menus.

This took minutes! Minutes I tell you!
Don't forget 5 reunions of 2 hours when 5 managers work hard to give the name of those new rw.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...