Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
89 replies   6418 views

Description

Description by Trang Oul

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't understand what the thinking is with these at all, it's unfathomable.

Hopefully there is much better to come, at least a couple of the S1 runewords are decent.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
I don't understand what the thinking is with these at all, it's unfathomable.
Agreed. Most likely they are trying to combat the negative effects of sunder charms, but if that is the case than this is not the right way to go about things.

Worst part about this CTRL+C CTRL+V practice is that they are going to get away with it. As in; any kind of negative reviews / boycot isn't going to prevent them from doing something like this again in the future...

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
Nosgothy wrote: 1 year ago
As in; any kind of negative reviews / boycot isn't going to prevent them from doing something like this again in the future...
I would be surprised if they didn't use the negative feedback to this patch as an excuse to slow support for D2R even further.

Maybe the hinted at runewords to be shown over the next three days will be awesome... I mean, it could happen.
They're all about excuses. The people in charge of this game today have no idea what made it so successful because this game is not like anything they've ever played or experienced. If not this game, then there are probably devs working on other parts of this franchise (D3/DI/D4) who weren't even born when D2 debuted, never mind announced.

While I believe there will be three more days of runeword reveals and they were never going to reveal the best ones on the first day, the fact that they've already taken an approach to crafting copying new runewords that's more ham-fisted, lazy, and uninspiring than the 1.11 runewords is a bad omen.

Be careful what you wish for from these guys in this game, because you just might end up wishing they did nothing at all.

Don't expect much from a company that also owns the Call of Duty franchise, the second-worst offender of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V behind the entire EA Sports portfolio.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
Don't expect much from a company that also owns the Call of Duty franchise, the second-worst offender of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V behind the entire EA Sports portfolio.
Blizzard is owned by Microsoft since January '22. Think thats enough said.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
https://d2runewizard.com/runewords/Metamorphosis

Hey look another! This one's actually pretty cool!

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
That's what druids need..even more life, lol

Though the bear side might indeed actually be interesting.
i'm going to offer a dissenting opinion.
I don't think these resist helms are all that bad. They aren't for high lvl play.
The bggest issue with these helms is that they require 3 slots. They should have made them two slot helms (or made 3 slot helms drop in norm/nm) so the players who need this kind of protection can access them.
This isn't a problem of corporate greed or uninspired game developers. This is a problem of not really thinking their own mechanics through. But as i said, perhaps they'll make 3soc helms more prevalent in lower difficulties
PS 75% psn reduction IS pretty sweet, does that stack, i've never tried
I could almost see Metamorphosis being used exclusively but nah. At best you would swap between it for the trigger while shifted as a pre-buff, and wear
Jalal's Mane
to everywhere else.
Good thing is literally any base is perfectly fine for this runeword, so it will be cheap on nonladder after s3 ends.

The 180s duration is even longer than a BO/BC buff from Call To Arms on most builds. Will be comfortable switching the helmet around, although not perfect.

Obligatory
Wolfhowl
+ Beast barbarian gets thrown a bone!
Soulspor wrote: 1 year ago
https://d2runewizard.com/runewords/Metamorphosis

Hey look another! This one's actually pretty cool!

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Cham
feels real expensive for Metamorphosis, but I’m not 100% on how “mark” works, haven’t watched the vids yet
Cham
costs only 2
Ist
-
Vex
during the first month of ladder.
It worths trying this runeworld.

Relax and have fun!
Wish I ever found a
Jah
for that price
What do u think about the possible +8 to skills this
Helm
offers? I was never that much into
Werewolf
/bear. Does it make a big difference to e.g. Jalals?

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
What do u think about the possible +8 to skills this
Helm
offers? I was never that much into
Werewolf
/bear. Does it make a big difference to e.g. Jalals?
Yes, if you are a
Fire Claws
build, and you have to ask yourself, if dealing single target damage at 20k+ is any different than dealing single target damage at 22k+. Otherwise no, jalal would be better.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, if you are a
Fire Claws
build, and you have to ask yourself, if dealing single target damage at 20k+ is any different than dealing single target damage at 22k+.
Thanks.
This brings up another question to me: Wouldn't a perfect Flickering Flame be a better option damagewise in that case?

No socketing service.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks.
This brings up another question to me: Wouldn't a perfect Flickering Flame be a better option damagewise in that case?
Damage at +3
Fire Claws
Flickering Flame would be pretty much the same as +3
Fire Claws
Metamorphosis but Metamorphosis doesn't negate the
Flame Rift
malus and I'd argue that -15% fire res is better than the raw damage from 2 extra skill points unless you are battling an enemy that already has -100% fire res through Infinity + Phoenix. So yeah, flicker is better as well.

Really, this will be just a pre-buff helmet. An amazing pre-buff helmet, mind you, but a pre-buff nonetheless.

atari 457

Europe XLinux
Mosaic for martial arts assassin:

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
So far, so "nothing to farm in S3". Sounds far more relaxed than stacking up p. sunders. ^^
hmm. when this will be all we get in s3, than i have nothing to farm :-/

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Well, I guess there's a few of their pet YouTubers still left so this likely won't be all of them.

My updated expectations for what's still to come:
- Some amazon
Spear
runeword specifically aimed at
Fend
- Something something barb
Leap Attack
something.

Naturally, they'd also be bad to mediocre at best and shall do nothing to take underplayed builds to anything but still (rightfully) underplayed builds.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...