Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2119 views

Description

If you delete your character before the end of season and put all loot in shared stash, are you able to get it at end of season ? Or is it gone forever ? I'm just curious about it. Anyone knows ?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 80766 0

If you delete your character before the end of season and put all loot in shared stash, are you able to get it at end of season ? Or is it gone forever ? I'm just curious about it. Anyone knows ?

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Not sure anyone's actively tested that.

Theoretically, shared stash should be independent of characters so you should still get it.

But it is Blizzard...so I would be in no way surprised if that resulted in some sort of "no char to move to NL? ok, won't move stash either then" check bug, costing you all of it. So...I'd keep a char there just to be sure.

Deleted User 80766 0

Thanks for answering ! That's what I was thinking to but not really sure about it. I'm gonna keep my season character of course because I don't wanna lose everything and time invested.

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
Perhaps there is someone here who doesn't play ladder at all who can test and verify this for all of us? They would just have to create a ladder character, put something in shared stash, delete the character, and wait for the season to end. Then of course, remember to verify it :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Deleted User 80766 0

Yep maybe, but I'm not gonna risk it. lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...