Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
44 replies   3998 views

Description

I was Inspired by @ShadowHeart (forums/holiday-anni-giveaway-non-ladder-t1246128.html) and though I'm a bit late, I thought I would give away a few of spare
Hellfire Torch
to good homes seeing as I can't seem to trade them for anything I need. You don't need to give anything back, and you are free to do with them as you will, and I certainly don't care if you successfully trade with them for something you do need, but I would prefer if you not sell them on the... other site.

I can only do trades on Playstation. Sorry.

[Edit]
I know a few of the highly trusted at this site have Playstation, Switch, or Xbox as well as a computer installation.

Would anyone capable of cross-platform trades be willing to take these for others to grab?

Nosgothy has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Playstation.

Janet the Java has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Nintendo.

jstblv66 has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Playstation.
[/Edit]

[Edit]
I haven't heard back from a couple of folks after over a week so I'm removing their claim.

If you are someone who claimed one, and you still need one: you must post again with which one you want.
[/Edit]

I still have:

Assassin 10/10 L
Barbarian 12/11 L -> Possessed by Janet the Java so on Switch/Playstation/Windows.
Druid 17/14 L

I used to have:

Assassin 18/15 NL (Claimed by Scotiauk) [Transferred by jstblv66]
Assassin 13/13 NL (Claimed by Nosgothy)
Necromancer 11/17 NL (Claimed by Dra-On)
Necromancer 11/17 NL (Externally Claimed by sychootap)
Sorceress 10/20 NL (Externally Claimed by kitotap)

Amazon 14/13 L (Externally Claimed by yodoyasha)
Assassin 10/20 L (Claimed by Soli)
Druid 20/11 L (Claimed by SlayerA)
Necromancer 15/11 L (Claimed by Hannertime)
Necromancer 11/15 L (Claimed by RegisBull)
Description by phantomotap

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was Inspired by @ShadowHeart (forums/holiday-anni-giveaway-non-ladder-t1246128.html) and though I'm a bit late, I thought I would give away a few of spare
Hellfire Torch
to good homes seeing as I can't seem to trade them for anything I need. You don't need to give anything back, and you are free to do with them as you will, and I certainly don't care if you successfully trade with them for something you do need, but I would prefer if you not sell them on the... other site.

I can only do trades on Playstation. Sorry.

[Edit]
I know a few of the highly trusted at this site have Playstation, Switch, or Xbox as well as a computer installation.

Would anyone capable of cross-platform trades be willing to take these for others to grab?

Nosgothy has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Playstation.

Janet the Java has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Nintendo.

jstblv66 has said they may be able to act as a go-between for a cross-platform trade for Playstation.
[/Edit]

[Edit]
I haven't heard back from a couple of folks after over a week so I'm removing their claim.

If you are someone who claimed one, and you still need one: you must post again with which one you want.
[/Edit]

I still have:

Assassin 10/10 L
Barbarian 12/11 L -> Possessed by Janet the Java so on Switch/Playstation/Windows.
Druid 17/14 L

I used to have:

Assassin 18/15 NL (Claimed by Scotiauk) [Transferred by jstblv66]
Assassin 13/13 NL (Claimed by Nosgothy)
Necromancer 11/17 NL (Claimed by Dra-On)
Necromancer 11/17 NL (Externally Claimed by sychootap)
Sorceress 10/20 NL (Externally Claimed by kitotap)

Amazon 14/13 L (Externally Claimed by yodoyasha)
Assassin 10/20 L (Claimed by Soli)
Druid 20/11 L (Claimed by SlayerA)
Necromancer 15/11 L (Claimed by Hannertime)
Necromancer 11/15 L (Claimed by RegisBull)
can i get 1 assassin and the necro?
oops nvm not on psn
Seigler74 wrote: 1 year ago
oops nvm not on psn
I should have a spare asn and nec left on PC. Spreading the christmas Spirit :)

Soli 14

Playstation
Can I grab the Assassin Ladder one?

PSN = Hematocrit
OP
Sure. I'm doing experience runs with my parents right this second, but I'll be free in probably ten more minutes.
Could I get the assassin 18/15 NL please?

Unless specifically stated, all Items listed for Trade are Non-Ladder Items.
OP
Scotiauk wrote: 1 year ago
The whatsit says you are on Windows.

If you can trade on Playstation though, post or message your PSN, and it is yours. I'll be on most of the day.
I'd like a non-ladder Assassin torch as well. Though I won't be online for a few more days, because of the holidays. So if they are gone by then I totally understand.

I have both PC and PSN accounts so I could function as a middle man as well.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
OP
Nosgothy wrote: 1 year ago
I'd like a non-ladder Assassin torch as well. Though I won't be online for a few more days, because of the holidays. So if they are gone by then I totally understand.
You asked for one, and I'll keep one for you until you let me know otherwise.

You might need to act as a middle-man for Scotiauk and Seigler74 though depending on how/if they respond.
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago

If you can trade on Playstation though, post or message your PSN, and it is yours. I'll be on most of the day.
Apologies, I didn’t read through your original message carefully enough. I didn’t realise you were offering these on PSN. I’m on Windows only. Oh well, never mind 🙂. Thanks anyway 🙂.

I have both PSN and Windows so very happy to be a "middle man" if anyone wants.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Apologies, I didn’t read through your original message carefully enough. I didn’t realise you were offering these on PSN. I’m on Windows only. Oh well, never mind 🙂. Thanks anyway 🙂.
We have people on both that can act as go betweens, like me for example.
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago

If some kind soul would be willing to act as a go-between, that would be awesome.

can i get an assassin torch ? psn: J_BOMB115
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago

If some kind soul would be willing to act as a go-between, that would be awesome.
I will do it, add me on bnet and let phantom know which one you want.
Thank you Phantomotap for the Assassin Torch and also thanks to jstblv66 for kindly acting as the go-between.

Awesome initiative!

My ladder Necro would be very grateful for a Torch if there's any left.

Let me know if you want some keys/PGems/Rush favors or anything in exchange!
I would be happy to get the Necro or Druid torch (preferrably Necro, I guess), if they're still available.

I'm on PC only, so I'm happy to compensate any willing middle-man (or woman) for their time.

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).
Is anyone able to cross-platform the Barbarian 12/11 L for me? Im on PC

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation