Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
71 replies   6038 views

Description

Inspired by a short exchange on the Festive Buffs thread, I've decided to open a dedicated thread for the duration of this infinite gambling buff. As players take advantage of this event, there are going to be millions of amulets, rings, and circlets Ground up over the next few hours. In that, many meta items are going to be acquired, and congrats, happy selling! This thread is not a way to scam people out of valuable meta items.

Instead, if you are looking for an unusual or otherwise missable amulet,
Circlet
, ring, etc that is likely to be thrown away, post below. Indicate if you're looking for this item on ladder or non ladder and other relevant details as desired. I'll try to keep this edited and updated so players can just check the top here. Then, if anyone finds another player's shopping list item, you can set up the trade.

Just to be forthcoming, if I personally find an item from this list, I'm going to give it to the respective player for free. This gambling costs me nothing but time and I'd rather we all benefit from that. To each their own though. You can arrange your own terms; this thread is about preventing these items from getting thrown away.

Shopping list:

*Powered
Circlet
/
Coronet
/
Tiara
/
Diadem
of Life Everlasting - +3 to lightning skills, damage reduced by 20+ - Winterkill, non-ladder
*Powered Amulet of Life Everlasting - +3 to Lightning Skills, damage reduced by 20+ - Winterkill, non-ladder
*Glacial
Diadem
of Negation - +3 to Cold Skills, Magic Damage Reduced by 6 - Schnorki
*Volcanic
Circlet
/
Coronet
/
Tiara
/
Diadem
of Luck - +3 Fire Skills, Magic Find 20%+ - phantomotap, non-ladder
*Dual leech ring with 20 Light res and Mana After Each Kill - Necrarch, non-ladder
*10 Faster Cast Rate ring with 20 Str or 15+ Dex and Life or Mana and MF - Necrarch, non-ladder
*+3 cold skills 35 magic find amulet - R3venant, non-ladder
Description by Winterkill

Can be used to make Runewords:

Inspired by a short exchange on the Festive Buffs thread, I've decided to open a dedicated thread for the duration of this infinite gambling buff. As players take advantage of this event, there are going to be millions of amulets, rings, and circlets Ground up over the next few hours. In that, many meta items are going to be acquired, and congrats, happy selling! This thread is not a way to scam people out of valuable meta items.

Instead, if you are looking for an unusual or otherwise missable amulet,
Circlet
, ring, etc that is likely to be thrown away, post below. Indicate if you're looking for this item on ladder or non ladder and other relevant details as desired. I'll try to keep this edited and updated so players can just check the top here. Then, if anyone finds another player's shopping list item, you can set up the trade.

Just to be forthcoming, if I personally find an item from this list, I'm going to give it to the respective player for free. This gambling costs me nothing but time and I'd rather we all benefit from that. To each their own though. You can arrange your own terms; this thread is about preventing these items from getting thrown away.

Shopping list:

*Powered
Circlet
/
Coronet
/
Tiara
/
Diadem
of Life Everlasting - +3 to lightning skills, damage reduced by 20+ - Winterkill, non-ladder
*Powered Amulet of Life Everlasting - +3 to Lightning Skills, damage reduced by 20+ - Winterkill, non-ladder
*Glacial
Diadem
of Negation - +3 to Cold Skills, Magic Damage Reduced by 6 - Schnorki
*Volcanic
Circlet
/
Coronet
/
Tiara
/
Diadem
of Luck - +3 Fire Skills, Magic Find 20%+ - phantomotap, non-ladder
*Dual leech ring with 20 Light res and Mana After Each Kill - Necrarch, non-ladder
*10 Faster Cast Rate ring with 20 Str or 15+ Dex and Life or Mana and MF - Necrarch, non-ladder
*+3 cold skills 35 magic find amulet - R3venant, non-ladder

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Also remember to dupe your gold like this, shop blue items worth 9-15k resale for 35k and repeat

PM if I win
I don't care whether it is a
Circlet
Diadem
, or whatever head piece, but keep an eye out for 3 Fire with Magic Find for me... rather my dad's sorceress.
OP
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
I don't care whether it is a
Circlet
Diadem
, or whatever head piece, but keep an eye out for 3 Fire with Magic Find for me... rather my dad's sorceress.
Got it on the list! Ladder or non-ladder?

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
Winterkill wrote: 1 year ago
Got it on the list! Ladder or non-ladder?
Sorry. I'dneed non-ladder please.

Necrarch 1611Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
For myself, NL:
- Dual leech ring with good (20+) Light res and maek for my zon
- Fcr rings with 20 Str or 15+ Dex and Life or Mana and MF (but I guess everyone wants these !)

Cannot do the gamble session myself, just finished feeding baby here (3am...) and need to sleep before next awakening !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
darn it...the search continues.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
it's a first for me.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
it's a first for me.

image.png
I believe you just scored a
Ber
rune on that one.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
Diablo 1 players come look for me

If you like health,
String of Ears
btw, to generate gold i have a bunch of amulets that i rebuy from
Gheed
for like 12k and sell to him for around 35 over and over. they dont take up much space and it's easy to just switch to his trade screen and cycle through selling to get max inventory gold again before switching to gamble
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
I believe you just scored a
Ber
rune on that one.
Multiple easily. That's a couple on the low end.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
This looks interesting...

That's a
Ber

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
That's a
Ber
If that's actually valuable... I really screwed up this afternoon.

If you like health,
String of Ears
43 points negated with 3 *
Sol
... for the immortal sork..yummy!

If you like health,
String of Ears
Another one...

If you like health,
String of Ears
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
Another one...

image.png
I raise you by LL and STR? :)

YAY finally.

If you like health,
String of Ears

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...