Coronet
costs only 32596 to gamble!!

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.

Necrarch 1618Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Oh, is that today's buff ? Time for gamble
Frenzy
after the gf boost. ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Ohhhh, time to gamble all the gold away! Hopefully some 2/20s come through :)

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Trade: PC | Softcore, Ladder & Non-Ladder | UTC-6
Good luck to everyone gambling...
It's almost infinite because half the time you end up selling them for more than you gambled!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
man you know i didn't even consider gambling. when i seen the buff for today thought wtf is that but i see how i was wrong lol
I spent 10mil gold earlier today. My first time feeling overhelmed by gambling as it wont end.. it took me about an hour to gambled all 10mil on circ/coronets

Got a few 2/20s

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
Just a heads up everyone. You can gamble forever, as there's literally infinite gold to be had.

Gamble some amulets worth 25-35k in sale price, sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy until you are vomiting gold all over yourself. I got 10mil gold this way in 5 minutes. Goldfind barbs have nothing on
Gheed
bankrupting himself.

Of course this is with both 15%
Gheed
and Edge.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
Just a heads up everyone. You can gamble forever, as there's literally infinite gold to be had.

Gamble some amulets worth 25-35k in sale price, sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy, sell, rebuy until you are vomiting gold all over yourself. I got 10mil gold this way in 5 minutes. Goldfind barbs have nothing on
Gheed
bankrupting himself.

Of course this is with both 15%
Gheed
and Edge.

The problem is not all amulets gambled this way worth 25-35k.

I tried it. 60% of the magical amulets r junk and only valued at 6-12k to the vendorā€¦ unless im doing something wrong

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
Gamble some, sell all that are lower than 25k to gamble window, keep those above. Sell those expensive in the trade window (so you can rebuy) for 25k+ each, buyback for 10k, rinse and repeat.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

DCain 23

Asia PC
Yep, sell 34k item for maximum buyback. Do it at gambler to minimize movement. Do x4
Circlet
if you want it quicker.

Bisu 370

PC
The easiest items to sell and buyback are
Ist
and
Gul
. You earn 20-21k gold for each piece. Very easy to get 1M+ in a minute.

Be sure to buy the runes back at the end, ofc.
It would be safer to not use your own items or anything of even modest value. I read some guy was doing this with a
Vex
that he needed for later to make Heart of the Oak, then had to quit the game, but not after remembering to buy it back.

Buy something from the vendor at the reduced price of around 13K after the Edge and 15%
Gheed's Fortune
discounts, then sell it back for just under 35K. Or sell a unwanted gamble in the vendor's trade window (not the gamble window) worth just under 35K, but first making sure the vendor has space to re-display the item you sell, then buy it back.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Bisu 370

PC
Just gambled a 70 res
Kira's Guardian
, lol
I gambled ~7M away just two days ago... all I got was an excuse to make this post.
I bet griffons will be cheap to buy tomorrow :D
Followed the advice of resseling gambled amulets worth 30-35k... then buy and sell again until the hell becomes the heaven!
Unlimited gambling!

Bisu 370

PC
LOL nice going!

Wish I could stay up to gamble more with this infinite gold source... but I am too sleepy.

Good luck to all! =)

Necrarch 1618Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Nice, refilled my gold and gambled a few millions in rings. Nothing significant so far and no more time :(

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
I filled up one whole tab with +2/20 circlets. xD

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.

Bisu 370

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Nice, refilled my gold and gambled a few millions in rings. Nothing significant so far and no more time :(
People say that the buff stays if you keep the game open. Buggy coding at its best, lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...