Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   2030 views

Description

Me and my wife were cleaning up our inventory. Suddenly, XXXXXXXXXXXXX came in and stole the grand skiller charms that were lying on the Ground, as well as some runes. The character's behavior was like a bot. I think he stayed on our friends list after one of the trades. Our party was closed.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Me and my wife were cleaning up our inventory. Suddenly, XXXXXXXXXXXXX came in and stole the grand skiller charms that were lying on the Ground, as well as some runes. The character's behavior was like a bot. I think he stayed on our friends list after one of the trades. Our party was closed.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
We do not allow public accusations that include user identifiable information, especially when the allegation regards in-game behaviour (not on this site). Along the same lines, we do not have a public blacklist - this kind of system is easily abused by coordinated efforts.

If you want to report someone, please do so through the report button on posts and messages - not publicly in the discussion forum. We look at and consider every report - read the instructions carefully.

Btw if you think someone is botting report them to Blizzard.

Locked.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...