diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   3505 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darbon wrote: 1 year ago
Ppl looting
Baal
faster is probably your lag / their better ping, other than that I heard about hack making runes click-box bigger and easy'er to pick
Back in the day, there was a "pick up hack" for D2 LoD, which allowed the user to pick up items AS SOON as they dropped, so basically the legit players couldn't even see the item(s) dropping (provided the user's latency was proper), so I wouldn't completely rule this one out.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Ppl looting
Baal
faster is probably your lag / their better ping, other than that I heard about hack making runes click-box bigger and easy'er to pick
Back in the day, there was a "pick up hack" for D2 LoD, which allowed the user to pick up items AS SOON as they dropped, so basically the legit players couldn't even see the item(s) dropping (provided the user's latency was proper), so I wouldn't completely rule this one out.
yep, bots do that, too. the grabbing is so fast that you don't see the item drop.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Ppl looting
Baal
That's built in now... :/
The OG 'mod' was called pickit and basically let you define filters for what it should/shouldn't grab, in turn automating your loot process and having it grab stuff out of the air before it hit the Ground (i.e. before anyone would be able to loot it via normal controls).

Today..built into the game..you basically get that as a controller user. Given, you can't define the filters up front but if you just keep your inventory clear and spam that dumbass "ZOMG LOOT EVERYTHING!" button next to a dying
Baal
, you will grab EVERYTHING out of the air before any keyboard/mouse user would even have the theoretical possiblity of grabbing a single piece.

The bigger click-box is basically just an overlay mod, proudly demonstrated on a regular basis by primarily the various asian streamers out there. It is utterly ridiculous, basically causing a
Jah
/
Ber
/.. box to fill your entire screen so you can't help but click correctly even on accident..but yeah, Blizz just doesn't care.
OP
Ppl looting
Baal
found out that most players just use controller for boss pickups, which provides autopickup function.

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...