Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1416 views

Description

Hi everyone,

is there a dedicated place for price checks here? Not sure if posting here is correct.
I have been told, that this boot is "4 point" and could be worth something, but I have no idea if we're talking about something like
Um
/
Ist
/
Ohm
etc, could someone help me with it?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone,

is there a dedicated place for price checks here? Not sure if posting here is correct.
I have been told, that this boot is "4 point" and could be worth something, but I have no idea if we're talking about something like
Um
/
Ist
/
Ohm
etc, could someone help me with it?

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Yes there are "6 point" eye-check systems that exist for rares such as boots or rings. I would post this into D2CharsiFood and compare this to the market of boots in their ecosystem. This is missing the coveted Dex affix and 3rd Resistance (and this is Cold over Fire being the preferred), but these are 100% solid boots. given they can be used for LLD if someone chose to do so.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
SuperIllu wrote: 1 year ago
For non-rare items, price-check tool

Sean 32

Barbarian Americas PC
If you want to valuate rare or crafted items, you can just use the cost : benefit ratio of unique or set items that go in the same slot.

Think about the prices of
Gore Rider
War Traveler
Sandstorm Trek
, etc. How useful are they? How much do they cost? Are your boots more/less useful than those options? Their cost should reflect their usefulness with respect to cookie-cutter alternatives.

This boot is at
Vex
price for me.
Since it is hard to sell rare items,
Gul
/
Ist
is fine if you want to sell it fast.
If a +30 Fire Res was there, you could ask
Ber
for it.

Relax and have fun!
Th3ory wrote: 1 year ago
Yes there are "6 point" eye-check systems that exist for rares such as boots or rings. I would post this into D2CharsiFood and compare this to the market of boots in their ecosystem. This is missing the coveted Dex affix and 3rd Resistance (and this is Cold over Fire being the preferred), but these are 100% solid boots. given they can be used for LLD if someone chose to do so.
6 point? But isn't LR not helpful? Or is the extra point level req? Just trying to understand as a noob to rares.
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
6 point? But isn't LR not helpful? Or is the extra point level req? Just trying to understand as a noob to rares.
Why would it not be helpful?

Unless lightning resist is already maxed from other sources, lightning would be the most valuable resist to have.

For boots, the following with a level 29 requirement will have the most value:

30% FRW
10% FHR
40% CR
40% LR
40% FR

The best remaining available suffix would be +9 dexterity for combat or stat padding. In the cases where the dexterity doesn't help or isn't crucial, then up to 25% MF or 80% GF are useful too.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
Why would it not be helpful?

Unless lightning resist is already maxed from other sources, lightning would be the most valuable resist to have.

For boots, the following with a level 29 requirement has the most value:

30% FRW
10% FHR
40% LR
40% CR
40% FR

The best remaining available suffix would be +9 dexterity for combat or stat padding. In the cases where the dexterity doesn't help or isn't crucial, then up to 25% MF or 80% GF are useful too.
Sorry, meant Light Radius not light res. There are 5 useful mods that I see.
Sorry, meant Light Radius not light res. There are 5 useful mods that I see.
Ah, I see, no worries. SuperIllu's boots only hit on 4 points, not 6. I believe Th3ory was referring to the total evaluation system not specific to these boots.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...