Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   1568 views

Description

Warcry Barb Not fully bis

Can be used to make Runewords:

Warcry Barb Not fully bis
I must be blind I guess....guessing you had 500MF and youre not aware of the 50% MF increase weekend?

fwib 14

Sorceress Europe PC
Draz wrote: 1 year ago
I must be blind I guess....guessing you had 500MF and youre not aware of the 50% MF increase weekend?
The 50% is a flat increase so he would've still had over 700% without the boost.

All trades are softcore, PC, non-ladder. All prices are negotiable.
So what is it that we need to be looking at?

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The biggest amount of MF ever, I believe (but I am sure someone can come on with a bigger value) ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
The biggest amount of MF ever, I believe (but I am sure someone can come on with a bigger value) ?
Meh, I got 755 on my
Berserk
Barbarian with 8 free inventory slots, so in theory, it can get higher with 8 more 7 mf scs /
Ist
rune in the
Shako
, instead of a Ptopaz.

That's without the 50% flat mf increase, which is not showing in the character stats window anyway, as far as I know.

But my question was targeted at the name of the thread, clearly the OP suspects that something on his screenshot isn't right, unless they are just bragging about their mf, which we all know can't be the case.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Actually, the +50 mf does show on char screen. Was just a bit late the first day.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Nate 535

Switch
We sure itā€™s not the +12 to light radius?
ok,now it's time to show us ur whole gear :)

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
wow

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Diminishing returns FTW

You're probably wasting your time by overstacking magic find to that degree, but I don't know much about that barb build. Consider the numbers though:
774% MF = (250*774)/ (250+774) = 188% unique find (diablo rounds down to the nearest integer %, supposedly)

350% MF = 145% unique find.

So you will find (((1+1.88)/(1+1.45)) - 1)*100 = 17.6% more uniques with 774% MF vs a much more reasonable 350% MF.

But uniques are just a fraction of the total valuable items you can find in D2. At least ~50% of my Wealth comes from non-uniques/rares that magic find does not affect at all: blue jewels, charms, mid and high runes, runeword bases. So, assuming magic find helps you find only half of your item Wealth, 774% magic find vs 350% magic find would only net you 17.6%/2 = 8.8% more Wealth per run of whatever you're running. So if your clear speed is even just 10% slower than the same character build with 350% magic find, then you're already hurting yourself by overstacking to 774% MF.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation