Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1500 views

Description

So, I was thinking to myself, wow, this Hammerdin Paladin sure isn't all it's cracked up to be at Lv 83...

It sure seems to take a long time to kill off these mobs, even with the synergies maxed and
Concentration
aura on...and the gear is decent, couple Spirits,
Harlequin Crest
, 19 FCR Amulet,
Sandstorm Trek
, Tgods, BK Wedding Band, Ravenfrost, Trangs...

Yeah, so...don't accidentally bind your Blessed Hammers to a hotkey that triggers on your right skill where your
Concentration
aura is also active...dropping my damage by 5000 each time I hit the hotkey and interrupted the
Concentration
aura...hmmm, the sound of the aura going on and off all the time sure is odd...

...so yes, I'm a Hammerdin idiot, don't be like me.

I hope this tale brought you some joy or a laugh, especially if you've been down on the game for any reason lately.
Description by Tey_Rossa

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, I was thinking to myself, wow, this Hammerdin Paladin sure isn't all it's cracked up to be at Lv 83...

It sure seems to take a long time to kill off these mobs, even with the synergies maxed and
Concentration
aura on...and the gear is decent, couple Spirits,
Harlequin Crest
, 19 FCR Amulet,
Sandstorm Trek
, Tgods, BK Wedding Band, Ravenfrost, Trangs...

Yeah, so...don't accidentally bind your Blessed Hammers to a hotkey that triggers on your right skill where your
Concentration
aura is also active...dropping my damage by 5000 each time I hit the hotkey and interrupted the
Concentration
aura...hmmm, the sound of the aura going on and off all the time sure is odd...

...so yes, I'm a Hammerdin idiot, don't be like me.

I hope this tale brought you some joy or a laugh, especially if you've been down on the game for any reason lately.

Asha 351

Sorceress Europe PC
Emm... hammer is left-click (f4 for example), and conc is binded n active at f5 🙂 Never thought it is a problem of any sort
OP
Asha wrote: 1 year ago
Emm... hammer is left-click (f4 for example), and conc is binded n active at f5 🙂 Never thought it is a problem of any sort
Hilariously, you can also bind it to the right skill side and with quick cast also turned on, when you tap your hotkey, it interrupts the active aura, as I idiotically found out :)

Deleted User 63530 0

not so bad. I found
Gheed
140/15/40 and in second cow game i accidently sold it to
Akara
. No option buy back
Gheed
- believe me :)
sec. I meet my first
Diablo Clone
and im not alone in the game. i get lucky found him ,kill him ,and forgot about my anni in inventory and i lost it :)
i lost over 35 ISTs for buying gold and gambling :results ? few not bad cicrlet ,coronets ,1x cviber amulet & 1x mahim amulet.
OP
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
not so bad. I found
Gheed
140/15/40 and in second cow game i accidently sold it to
Akara
. No option buy back
Gheed
- believe me :)
sec. I meet my first
Diablo Clone
and im not alone in the game. i get lucky found him ,kill him ,and forgot about my anni in inventory and i lost it :)
i lost over 35 ISTs for buying gold and gambling :results ? few not bad cicrlet ,coronets ,1x cviber amulet & 1x mahim amulet.
My post was a more simple cautionary post of "don't do as I did" personal idiocy on my part, but your situations above are certainly more unfortunate indeed. Nice to know we all have some challenging moments. Thanks for sharing!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...