Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   507 views

Description

The games list seems to alphabetizing games and only showing games in Hell with numbers or words up to the letter H. If I make a game that says
Mephisto
or Questing it does not show up like if I made a game titled Diablo. What gives? I tested this with a buddy last night and we couldnt find each others games.

Can be used to make Runewords:

The games list seems to alphabetizing games and only showing games in Hell with numbers or words up to the letter H. If I make a game that says
Mephisto
or Questing it does not show up like if I made a game titled Diablo. What gives? I tested this with a buddy last night and we couldnt find each others games.
The lobby system has been bad/broken for a while. Blizzard plans on doing a fix on it in an upcoming patch but who knows what it will be and when

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
I can guarantee you it generally shows games past H. At least "N" and "O" I know for a fact show and if I didn't completely fail back in preschool, both are after H. :)

It just doesn't always show all games. In fact, it pretty much never (if ever) shows all games.

While I don't believe we've ever been informed of the actual, detailed mechanics behind it, some known, stated and/or derived bits include:
- Sub-sectioning of region servers into smaller regions, with you only seeing games in that sub-region (and/or those being prioritized over others)
- Games supposedly being filtered by activity, age and various other parameters like join/quit ratio
- Games supposedly being prioritized (or de-prioritized) depending on which loot spacing you choose as you create it

Basically, it's a broken system with broken mechanics that are probably not even fully intended/understood by blizz that is in desperate need of an overhaul. It certainly isn't as simple as "up to H".

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Moving this to the main forum.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...