Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   573 views

Description

I'm getting ready to craft a
Caster Ring
. Before I do, I want to MAKE SURE that it's the level of the ring alone and not the jewel as well that determines the range of the resultant ring.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm getting ready to craft a
Caster Ring
. Before I do, I want to MAKE SURE that it's the level of the ring alone and not the jewel as well that determines the range of the resultant ring.
its the character level if im not mistaken.

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Crafting ... ll_Recipes
Ingredients:
The mods on the item you use in the recipe have no effect on the crafted item you create. The affixes are re-rolled completely, using the base item so don't use a Cruel weapon and expect the
Blood Weapon
you get out of that to have 350% damage.

Random mods:
The maximum ilvl of affixes for random mods is determined by the Clvl of the character executing the recipe, by the following formula:
- At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
- At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
- At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
- At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.

You can create items with a Clvl higher than your current level, so making them with a very high level character might make things your other characters won't be able to equip. See the Crafting FAQ for more details.
- All recipes will generate with the preset mods, and from one to four random prefixes and suffixes.
- Jewel may be magical or rare.
- Magical: All items must be magical. (Not rare, unique, set, crafted, etc.)
- All recipes work with the normal, exceptional, or elite version of the item type. Use the excep or elite if you want higher defense or damage.
The resulting ILevel of the item is half your character level plus half ILevel of starting item. Jewel is out of the equation, so you're safe in that regard.
Ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl)

You can check this for more info (qlvl of starting item gets into formulas, but I think for rings it's pretty safe):
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/it ... tems.shtml
Also, for dual leech rings to roll max affixes you need ilvl 86; so if you are level 89 you can use any gambled ring.

If you are fine excluding max mana leech affix it goes down to ilvl 78.

https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... Diablo_II)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...