diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   5154 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
Th3ory wrote: 2 years ago
Exclusive HC player here as of the last 4-5 years so kudos to you for jumping in the Shadow Realm.

Or as I like to say...Vaya Con Dios.

Si Vis Pacum ParaBellum: If You Want Peace, Prepare for War

AKA HARDCORE
I have decided a few days ago to be exclusive to HC. Ive always played SC in these games over the years with a semi casual HC toon. Its time.

Im on my 4th Amazon and each time its easier getting back to mid game. I have all of my gear this time before I got to where my furthest character had gotten, and tonight I will break new Ground!!!

Eyeing up other classes now :) Im here to stay.

Thanks for the support and welcome.
Amen bud - most of us started in SC as well which was the same for me as a 20 year vet of the game. But it was a matter of time to arrive on this side of the isle.

Yes the only reason I would play SC now is to play with friends who aren't confident enough to try HC. SC just seems like "practice" to me now, which is so odd. I used to think HC was so stupid, but now I adore it. The challenge is fantastic and it adds depth and realism to the fantasy.

I've been playing SSF on hardcore ladder last couple of weeks with a fire druid. Just killed nightmare
Baal
last night and looks like I will be able to farm
Mausoleum
(lvl 85 area). Got a
Lem
on my first run, so it's looking promising.
Th3ory wrote: 2 years ago
Exclusive HC player here as of the last 4-5 years so kudos to you for jumping in the Shadow Realm.

Or as I like to say...Vaya Con Dios.

Si Vis Pacum ParaBellum: If You Want Peace, Prepare for War

AKA HARDCORE
I have decided a few days ago to be exclusive to HC. Ive always played SC in these games over the years with a semi casual HC toon. Its time.

Im on my 4th Amazon and each time its easier getting back to mid game. I have all of my gear this time before I got to where my furthest character had gotten, and tonight I will break new Ground!!!

Eyeing up other classes now :) Im here to stay.

Thanks for the support and welcome.
Good luck bro!

I just wanted to add something that may give me some flak, but I have to say - don't underestimate
Valkyrie
. It has become my stalwart companion as much as any Mercenary in HC.
Oeff. I Dream to play with people like you guys online. All being safe, supportive and helpful. No boosting, but just chilling and clearing content together. Farming stuff for ever and ever in the same game. All playing our own favorite class. Man I miss this stuff. There is no other game out there for me which gives me this feeling!

Love reading your story tho!

Play it safe!
OP
Ethegro wrote: 2 years ago
Oeff. I Dream to play with people like you guys online. All being safe, supportive and helpful. No boosting, but just chilling and clearing content together. Farming stuff for ever and ever in the same game. All playing our own favorite class. Man I miss this stuff. There is no other game out there for me which gives me this feeling!

Play it safe!
Dream no more. See you in two months :)

Play it safe!
You know I might hold you to that!

Where do you guys come from?
OP

Play it safe!
You know I might hold you to that!

Where do you guys come from?
Wisconsin US. Its alright just like most places.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...