Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   401 views

Description

...she's stuck in the room with my corpses.... (plural)...
Krathkor#1177

thnx...

done !
ty dejavu!
Description by krathkor

Can be used to make Runewords:

...she's stuck in the room with my corpses.... (plural)...
Krathkor#1177

thnx...

done !
ty dejavu!

moot11 123

Americas PC
non ladder?
added
OP
moot11 wrote: 2 weeks ago
non ladder?
added
thnx mate, already done

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
Just a thought, but never try and recover your body if you're killed running Ubers and never run Ubers if you're close to leveling and worried about losing points. Always make a password protected game in Lobby. Then if you get killed you can quit the game and log back in to recover your body in town. For fun when running Ubers I will sometimes quit and go grab my Javazon to clear the
Matron's Den
because she's faster at it than my paladin. Then when I get near Lillith I will quit and save again and return with my Paladin to finish Lillith off.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 week ago
Just a thought, but never try and recover your body if you're killed running Ubers and never run Ubers if you're close to leveling and worried about losing points. Always make a password protected game in Lobby. Then if you get killed you can quit the game and log back in to recover your body in town. For fun when running Ubers I will sometimes quit and go grab my Javazon to clear the
Matron's Den
because she's faster at it than my paladin. Then when I get near Lillith I will quit and save again and return with my Paladin to finish Lillith off.
wow i did not know the red portals would remain open with a lobby game....

/thumbs up/

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
krathkor wrote: 1 week ago
Matron's Den
wow i did not know the red portals would remain open with a lobby game....

/thumbs up/
Go to lobby and make a game with no purpose. Kill a couple of minutes, maybe go kill Shenk. Then quit and save and log back In and your info will be saved. The next time you quit your game, the name and password will already be entered. As long as you don't exit D2r or enter another game, the game will still be up. Sometimes when I start collecting organs after I'm finished I will quit and save and grab my Javazon for farming the areas I missed. Most of the time
Ɯber Duriel
is right next to the portal which means all of the
Forgotten Sands
is still there for farming.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
Do you remember how long you have to be in a game to "perm the room"? Is it like 5 minutes, or even shorter?

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 week ago
Do you remember how long you have to be in a game to "perm the room"? Is it like 5 minutes, or even shorter?
I've never timed it, I just to kill Eldritch or Shenk and that's usually long enough. Then I log off and back on so I won't have to enter the game name and password again and then I open my portals. Once the game's set it lasts for more than enough time to log out and grab another char.

Schnorki 3703Moderator

PC
[..]
Go to lobby and make a game with no purpose. Kill a couple of minutes, maybe go kill Shenk. Then quit and save and log back In and your info will be saved. The next time you quit your game, the name and password will already be entered. As long as you don't exit D2r or enter another game, the game will still be up.
[..]
You don't need to 'kill a couple minutes'. With D2:R, your game is "permed" the second you open it so you can just leave right away and still rejoin the same game.

Also, you can exit D2:R all you want. Hell, you can even log into a different region, make/join a game there, quit the game again, switch back to the original region and still rejoin your original game as it will still be open (assuming the timer hasn't expired of course... just don't take forever).

The only thing you can't do (other than take too long) is create or join a different game within the same region as that will immediately close your prior game.

When relying on this for ubers though (i.e. to not lose your portals) or muling or anything with "risk of actual loss" so to speak, it may be worth pointing out that there is a (very small) chance that you won't be able to rejoin your game as every once in a while, the server your game ended up being created on is removed from the ones still accessible to join games on (presumably in preparation for an upcoming rolling restart of it). This should be the case every time you get one of the "this server will be shut down in xyz" messages but can very rarely also happen without any such prior message. Personally, I tend not to worry about it as it is extremely rare but it is worth knowing just in case. :)
Ahh, a relic from the old LOD days then. Thx for clearing that up Schnorki

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
And the most important thing to do when you died once:

Type /nopickup in chat so you dont accidentally pick up an item and loose your stuff.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der VerstĆ¼mmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...