Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   138 views

Description

Hey all. Thinking about getting back into D2R. I've been looking around for a specific guide but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Everything is either for the 8-player meta (which involves coordinating schedules with 7 other people), or single player/offline (which doesn't have a ladder), or grushing (not applicable right at season start), or powerleveling (also N/A right at season start). I'm trying to come up with a plan for the very start of a new ladder that will get me from 1-99 in the most efficient way possible without relying on party play. I was going to play Season 8 but didn't have a clear picture of what was most efficient. I realize the meta is full 8-player groups and I know there are plenty of bots pushing the leaderboard and all that--but I still think it will be fun to push ladder as a solo player with public games later on. After a bunch of research, my game plan looks something like:

Emulate an online Hell speedrun to 61
Grind a level 85 area or do public
Baal
/Chaos games
MF/farm/trade for core gear
Grind TZ the rest of the way

Would this be optimal on a season start? I noticed in the speedruns, they grind xp at a few places--cows,
Tal Rasha
tombs, Eldritch/Pindle, and Stony Tomb at a few places. When I need to grind XP, is it better to do, for example, Stony Tomb or public
Baal
runs in a ladder environment? And at which level breakpoints? What is best to farm for xp right after the speedrun, at level 61? When is the best time to solo mf for gear that will take me the rest of the way? When is the best time to start TZ, and which zones are worth? All of this assuming a sorc.

Thanks for any help!
Description by Rax

Can be used to make Runewords:

Rax 0

Americas PC
Hey all. Thinking about getting back into D2R. I've been looking around for a specific guide but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Everything is either for the 8-player meta (which involves coordinating schedules with 7 other people), or single player/offline (which doesn't have a ladder), or grushing (not applicable right at season start), or powerleveling (also N/A right at season start). I'm trying to come up with a plan for the very start of a new ladder that will get me from 1-99 in the most efficient way possible without relying on party play. I was going to play Season 8 but didn't have a clear picture of what was most efficient. I realize the meta is full 8-player groups and I know there are plenty of bots pushing the leaderboard and all that--but I still think it will be fun to push ladder as a solo player with public games later on. After a bunch of research, my game plan looks something like:

Emulate an online Hell speedrun to 61
Grind a level 85 area or do public
Baal
/Chaos games
MF/farm/trade for core gear
Grind TZ the rest of the way

Would this be optimal on a season start? I noticed in the speedruns, they grind xp at a few places--cows,
Tal Rasha
tombs, Eldritch/Pindle, and Stony Tomb at a few places. When I need to grind XP, is it better to do, for example, Stony Tomb or public
Baal
runs in a ladder environment? And at which level breakpoints? What is best to farm for xp right after the speedrun, at level 61? When is the best time to solo mf for gear that will take me the rest of the way? When is the best time to start TZ, and which zones are worth? All of this assuming a sorc.

Thanks for any help!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...