Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   448 views

Description

Hello everyone

during the serie of DClone
post3743561.html#p3743561
I went to have a look at the twitch, but I didn't quite understood what I was seing

it looks like the guy had *multiples* instances (windowed) of d2r on the *same* PC
so that when diablo spawns he just have to kill dclone, switch to another game/window, kill dclone, switch to another game/window, .....

maybe I'm wrong but if not can someone explains HOW we can do that !?
Description by klmklm27

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone

during the serie of DClone
post3743561.html#p3743561
I went to have a look at the twitch, but I didn't quite understood what I was seing

it looks like the guy had *multiples* instances (windowed) of d2r on the *same* PC
so that when diablo spawns he just have to kill dclone, switch to another game/window, kill dclone, switch to another game/window, .....

maybe I'm wrong but if not can someone explains HOW we can do that !?

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
LADDER account klmklm27#21966

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
See this thread:
forums/multiboxing-without-3rd-party-pr ... 83382.html

The thread starts with a video explaining the process. But the process described in the video, while it still works, is a bit outdated and there are easier ways to do it now. If you keep reading that thread there's a bit of discussion about that, and you'll find a link by Shupershuff to his simplified user friendly launcher script, for example. A lot of people have also written their own simple launcher scripts (requires some coding knowledge), some might be willing to share if asking around on D2R Discord servers.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
thanks for your fast answer ! will take a good look ;)

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
LADDER account klmklm27#21966
Let me raise the dead thread

Juet for confirmation

I have redownload d2r via bnet on my computer due to my previous multiboxing stopped working

After i downloaded and updated

I went into the d2r folder and made a copy of that folder

Now i have 2 d2r folder, 2nd one i just left it as ‘-COPY’

I then copied the d2r launcher as shortcut from the main folder onto my desktop, i named it with extension ’main’ at the end.

I then copied the 2nd d2r launcher as shortcut from the 2nd d2r folder(the copy ver) onto my desktop, i named it ‘copy’

At this point onward, DONT ever use the battle.net launcher to launch your first instance

Instead, launch your first instance with your main d2r launcher, make sure u check the “allow multiple instances”, and “exit bnet launcher when pressing x” to exit. input ur username n psw. Once the game
Boots
up and u r in the lobby or game, exit your d2r launcher.

Run ms process exe as admin, locate d2r exe and under ‘event’, delete the d2r launcher instance. There should only be 1 event for this.

Now launch ur 2nd d2r copy shortcut launcher that u copied onto your desktop, and input ur userid/psw for 2nd account, that should be it

It worked 100% of the time for me so far since ive redownloaded the game via battle.net launcher 2 weeks ago.

If u already got it working, ignore my posting :)

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...