Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
207 replies   5458 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

If I remember well, SMRI doesn't work with trap.
Maybe It was changed in an recent patch?

Relax and have fun!
OP

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 month ago
Oh shit, it seems like you're right. Yeah, I'm not aware of any patch that changed that, they only made traps benefit from +skill damage and -enemy resistance, can't recall hearing anything about SMRIP.

Well then, no need for Lawbringer. Guess I just gotta be brave and venture in there lol.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 month ago
Oh shit, it seems like you're right. Yeah, I'm not aware of any patch that changed that, they only made traps benefit from +skill damage and -enemy resistance, can't recall hearing anything about SMRIP.

Well then, no need for Lawbringer. Guess I just gotta be brave and venture in there lol.
To be fair..has anyone tested SMRIP with traps since?

Simply reclassifying traps as standard static summons to make +dmg/-res work would've probably (semi-educated guess here) been the far simpler solution than to very specifically go on and merely make +dmg and -res work explicitly.

Not the better solution of course as it'd inadvertently change a whole bunch of other things but...we all know blizz doesn't give a damn and is lazy AF...so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they simply changed a tag and SMRIP now works, too.

(That is of course assuming the original coding was streamlined enough to where unit classification is indeed a simple tag ^^)

F it...I'll go find out for ya...give me a bit. :D

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
Confirmed:
SMRIP still does not work with traps. He continues to throw plenty of explosions your way.
OP

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
Confirmed:
SMRIP still does not work with traps. He continues to throw plenty of explosions your way.
I was going to test it myself to be sure, but I guess I won't need to now. Thanks for verifying! <3

But, like you said, as a trapsin I should be fine anyway. Just need to be careful with distance :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
OP

Europe PC
I did it!! Dclone is down xD
Before:
No doorway trick, this was a proper fight in the portal room. I started by clearing the whole
Palace Cellar Level 3
floor (entered via stairs from level 2) before engaging Dclone. I didn't want to accidentally aggro any mobs while I was kiting around. I had an
Edge Bow
on swap to start the fight, and as soon as I had applied PMH, I dropped the Edge on the Ground and replaced it with a
Lower Resist
Wand
on swap (main setup being Spirit + Spirit). Then the fight consisted of applying
Lower Resist
whenever it ran out, while kiting around and laying traps and making sure my
Shadow Master
was alive. Dclone's attention was pretty much only on the
Shadow Master
throughout the fight, as long as it was alive. I had to restart one time because PMH ran out at one point - not sure where exactly I messed up, but it doesn't matter now.
Never found an
Um
to make a Crescent Moon, but I managed anyway.

Nice job! 💪

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
OP

Europe PC
So, who in here actually remembers that the Black rune word has
Corpse Explosion
charges? I certainly didn't, until today. 😂

Anyway, I've been using that to blow up some corpses for safety reasons when farming
Nihlathak
. Only got 1
Key of Destruction
so far.

Oh and while farming leading up the the dclone walk before, I got another
Mal
off of Countess. And a crapload of
Key of Terror
(got like 10 in total) which I probably won't have much use for anyway.

I didn't. Pretty neat trick actually 🫡

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
So, who in here actually remembers that the Black rune word has
Corpse Explosion
charges? I certainly didn't, until today. 😂

Anyway, I've been using that to blow up some corpses for safety reasons when farming
Nihlathak
. Only got 1
Key of Destruction
so far.

Oh and while farming leading up the the dclone walk before, I got another
Mal
off of Countess. And a crapload of
Key of Terror
(got like 10 in total) which I probably won't have much use for anyway.
If you're planning on running Ubers then in NL and Ladder T-Keys often trade at 3 T for 4 D Keys, and H Keys can often get 2:1. I have no idea how that works out in Hardcore but it is a thought.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
Think Shadow doing ssf

OP

Europe PC
Yeah, doing SSF. But when (**BIG IF**) I do complete the first uber run, I might just be done with the SSF part with this character :) And then trading would be something to consider.

OP

Europe PC
Key
set acquired 💪
Now I just gotta gear up.

sweet!
Whoa! Scary stuff! How r u going to take screenshots?!? 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: Good luck! 🙏💪😎

OP

Europe PC
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 month ago
Whoa! Scary stuff! How r u going to take screenshots?!? 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: Good luck! 🙏💪😎
Thanks 😄

Will still be a little while more before I try 😅

Screenshots are easy in D2R, just hit the printscreen button and the game saves it automatically in its screenshots folder. But, you still gotta be careful, of course 😂

Juat make sure there are no gloams around first 😉😉

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
[..]
Screenshots are easy in D2R, just hit the printscreen button and the game saves it automatically in its screenshots folder.
[..]
Not if you go Mosaic first, especially with your gear luck..they'll die too fast for you to hit that print button. :P

Necrarch 1972Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Nice for the keys :)
Now time for Mosaic then Ubers ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

TheDoo 359

Europe PC
Once you finish Ubers as well Mr. not-so-Shadow but-very-much-Heart, do you plan to retire completely from the HC and thus save a tiny bit of sanity or will you continue your adventures on this sweaty and edgy mode for the sake of even bigger honor and glory?

Also, come on!!! You can do it!

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller can ask for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...