Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
33 replies   1082 views

Description

知者不言,言者不知。

道德经 — § 56.

Hello guys, this is a small talk about D2R economics, current at the time of this post.

I'm taking the time to clarify this post3759907.html

Diablo 2 is my favorite game and is not a way for me to make money for real life. This will not tell you how to earn $10,000 a month from your favorite hobby. But it will give you a little knowledge of how trading occurs and the capital multiplication of all medium and large players in the market.
Skaijuice wrote:
Really! dirty resellers are the fucking scum and must be call out in public to create awareness.

there are BS low ballers, intentionally or otherwise and then there are those who take it several levels down to prey on the unawares (which i take issue with).

alas the modding culture in this site don't have the balls to admit that oversight.

another one to add to the squelch list!
Any business is built on the fact that it is cheaper to produce or buy goods and sell them at a higher price. Save as much money as possible on employee salaries, or replace them with robots, so as not to have problems with labor laws.

To limit this, countries agree on duties, taxes and antitrust laws. But in D2R is an uncontrolled self-regulatory market.

In a broad sense, the D2R economy is built on three sites: diablo2io, Traderie, d2jsp. It is not limited to them, but extends to many RMT-platforms, discord/telegram-channels, and YouTube/Twitch-streams.

Around the fall of 2022, Traderie experienced an influx of many Asian players and prices soared to about the level of d2jsp or even higher.

The main feature of d2jsp has always been that at the start of each season you can profitably sell items, runes and services, accumulating virtual currency on your balance, and by the end of the season you can buy everything cheaper than on a non-ladder, when players remove their mules and kick all the stuff for cheap. After this, you can sell everything on non-season and once again multiply your profits.

I’ll add that d2jsp is not an RMT-site in the classical sense. Yes, you can buy forum gold for real money, but it’s your own business how to use it: buy items and services with it in different games available in the catalog, buy a Steam balance replenishment, create your own guild, change the color of your nickname, buy services from artists or programmers, and much more within the forum.

I took a break for personal reasons, but when I returned to the game in the spring/summer of 2023, I realized that my capital in the
Jah
and
Ber
runes had depreciated. Any minor change can have an avalanche effect on pricing. The living market will not wait for your personal return, and is always in motion.

A simplified sales chain looks something like this: (1) Players who farm, trade and provide services in public games ↔ (2) Players who farm but sell their items and services on one or more of the three sites. ↔ (3) Players who practically do not farm, but make a profit on the difference in prices by reselling stuff purchased at a low price. ↔ (4) Players using all three sites + RMT sites to achieve excess profits.

Now let's talk about RMT. Ask yourself, what is the average life expectancy of a human? Everything in our world is interconnected. If any of you have invented the elixir of immortality, please farm the
Ber
/
Jah
runes yourself, spending part of your short life, and if the RNGods take pity on you. Or think about how much money you make in real life. If your income per hour is higher than the time it takes to farm the rune you need, you can easily buy it. As a bonus, you'll spend time improving your professional skills rather than ingame grinding, thereby increasing your competitiveness in real life and therefore increasing your monetary income.

So I have nothing against RMT. It is your personal choice how to store your accumulated capital: in runes, perfect items, forum gold on d2jsp or on the balance of your bank card. The main thing is that the game gives you fun. How exactly to play D2R is your own business. And no one has the right to restrict or condemn you if you do not violate any pre-agreed rules of the particular forum or site that you use. I’ll also add that I have nothing against bots, although I don't use them myself, because it’s prohibited by the user agreement. For me, as a player who does not profit from the game in order to, for example, feed my family and satisfy my desires in real life, the fall in market prices is only a plus.
flamebellow wrote:
I can turn any 3 low runes into 2
Ist
's. I can turn every
Ist
into 10
Ber
's.
M1ck wrote:
Quick everyone give this magician your
Ist
runes ;0 ;0.

He'll give you ten
Ber
runes in return for one
Ist
. This is one of the funniest post I’ve read in ages.
d2rppa69 wrote:
Maybe its a typo or figure of speech?
M1ck wrote:
Doesn't look like a typo, certainly likes tooting his own horn.
So what does every new player need to get the build they want quickly?
— Only level 30 sorceress on normal difficulty and low equip. Softcore NonLadder.

Lore in any helmet;
Skin of the Vipermagi
any low-roll;
Nightsmoke
any low-roll;
Magefist
any low-roll;
Wall of the Eyeless
any low-roll;
Spirit in any sword;
Amulet +2 lightning skills;
x2
Stone of Jordan
;
Cow King's Hooves
or
Treads of Cthon
for Fuster Run/Walk.

Merc (
Prayer
) with Insight.
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/mh1dt0m8

That's all. Go farm
The Countess

Prices for low runes on Traderie:
El
= x7/x6
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Eld
= x7/x6
Ber
's for every 140 runes;
Tir
= x7
Ber
's or x4
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Nef
= x2
Ber
's for every 140 runes;
Eth
= x5/x6
Ber
's or x3
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Ith
= x3
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Tal
= x3
Ber
's or x2
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Ral
= x1
Ber
for every 30 runes;

Ber
= x7
Ist
's,
Jah
= x10
Ist
's.

But keep in mind that for Asians there is nothing reprehensible in RMT trading, these are features of their mentality. Each of your local moralists and racial purists, stop using d2jsp and Traderie. Because real money trading is tightly integrated into the global D2R economy. When selling runes and materials on Traderie, know that in the future these runes will be resold on Asian RMT-sites, or will be used for crafting in order to sell good crafted items also for real money.

The East is beyond your grasp!

As for the magic, which I used to call basic mathematics and financial literacy:

Why do I buy runes here at low prices? Because I don’t actually need them and I collect them for further mass resale and sometimes for crafting. By initially setting a low price, I don't expect too many people to sell me their low runes so as not to clutter up my inventories, despite the fact that I have 7 accounts. If any of you want to compete with me, please do so. I will always find sellers in public games and on my friendlist.

In order to get 2 Ists for 3 low runes, I use the russian RMT-platform.
My price for 1 rune starting from
El
and ending with
Ko
(not including
Hel
) = 0.30₽ (0,0035$). And avg price for one
Ist
= 0.46₽ (0,0053$). Magic is: 0,0035$ * 3 = 0,0105$ = 0,0053$ *2.

The price for instant socket quest from
Larzuk
is 10₽ (0,12$). If I load all 7 accounts and hire a rusher for
Ist
, in 12-15 minutes I have ~158
Ist
's. I can exchange
Ist
for two
Um
, and hire a rusher in a public game, then my profit will (31500%) be 315
Ist
Even if I load only 3 accounts, my profit in 15 minutes is already x10
Ber
(x67
Ist
's). I also provide character leveling services (1-80) for ~23$ (~620
Ber
's or ~9300fg, the average price from top drivers on d2jsp for the same service is 1000fg).

Despite the fact that I deliberately drop some prices that are 5 or even 20 times higher than mine.

There are many ways to make profit, you just need to pick up a calculator and use your brain. Use all available platforms, because everything in our world is interconnected.
d2rppa69 wrote:
But if flame can turn 1
Ist
into10 bers? I’d like him trade my 40 ists for 400 bers? He can keep 100 bers for being the middleman :)
M1ck wrote:
I think your offer is fair. Assume there is enough profit left to satisfy his reseller requirement.
I don't give the fish, but I do give the fishing rod and instructions for using it.

I think that in general this instruction will not be useful, because most people are lazy and don't want to learn. But I will remind you that until this site has strict rules about which prices are acceptable and which are not, any reseller who reads this post with a smile will continue to do his job, not paying attention to your reprimand and attempts to shame him.

I'm totally against scam, but some on this forum don't understand a thing about economics in general. We all overpay someone because of a lack of knowledge that we ourselves have not spent part of our lives on.
Description by d2jsp

Can be used to make Runewords:

d2jsp 90

PC
知者不言,言者不知。

道德经 — § 56.

Hello guys, this is a small talk about D2R economics, current at the time of this post.

I'm taking the time to clarify this post3759907.html

Diablo 2 is my favorite game and is not a way for me to make money for real life. This will not tell you how to earn $10,000 a month from your favorite hobby. But it will give you a little knowledge of how trading occurs and the capital multiplication of all medium and large players in the market.
Skaijuice wrote:
Really! dirty resellers are the fucking scum and must be call out in public to create awareness.

there are BS low ballers, intentionally or otherwise and then there are those who take it several levels down to prey on the unawares (which i take issue with).

alas the modding culture in this site don't have the balls to admit that oversight.

another one to add to the squelch list!
Any business is built on the fact that it is cheaper to produce or buy goods and sell them at a higher price. Save as much money as possible on employee salaries, or replace them with robots, so as not to have problems with labor laws.

To limit this, countries agree on duties, taxes and antitrust laws. But in D2R is an uncontrolled self-regulatory market.

In a broad sense, the D2R economy is built on three sites: diablo2io, Traderie, d2jsp. It is not limited to them, but extends to many RMT-platforms, discord/telegram-channels, and YouTube/Twitch-streams.

Around the fall of 2022, Traderie experienced an influx of many Asian players and prices soared to about the level of d2jsp or even higher.

The main feature of d2jsp has always been that at the start of each season you can profitably sell items, runes and services, accumulating virtual currency on your balance, and by the end of the season you can buy everything cheaper than on a non-ladder, when players remove their mules and kick all the stuff for cheap. After this, you can sell everything on non-season and once again multiply your profits.

I’ll add that d2jsp is not an RMT-site in the classical sense. Yes, you can buy forum gold for real money, but it’s your own business how to use it: buy items and services with it in different games available in the catalog, buy a Steam balance replenishment, create your own guild, change the color of your nickname, buy services from artists or programmers, and much more within the forum.

I took a break for personal reasons, but when I returned to the game in the spring/summer of 2023, I realized that my capital in the
Jah
and
Ber
runes had depreciated. Any minor change can have an avalanche effect on pricing. The living market will not wait for your personal return, and is always in motion.

A simplified sales chain looks something like this: (1) Players who farm, trade and provide services in public games ↔ (2) Players who farm but sell their items and services on one or more of the three sites. ↔ (3) Players who practically do not farm, but make a profit on the difference in prices by reselling stuff purchased at a low price. ↔ (4) Players using all three sites + RMT sites to achieve excess profits.

Now let's talk about RMT. Ask yourself, what is the average life expectancy of a human? Everything in our world is interconnected. If any of you have invented the elixir of immortality, please farm the
Ber
/
Jah
runes yourself, spending part of your short life, and if the RNGods take pity on you. Or think about how much money you make in real life. If your income per hour is higher than the time it takes to farm the rune you need, you can easily buy it. As a bonus, you'll spend time improving your professional skills rather than ingame grinding, thereby increasing your competitiveness in real life and therefore increasing your monetary income.

So I have nothing against RMT. It is your personal choice how to store your accumulated capital: in runes, perfect items, forum gold on d2jsp or on the balance of your bank card. The main thing is that the game gives you fun. How exactly to play D2R is your own business. And no one has the right to restrict or condemn you if you do not violate any pre-agreed rules of the particular forum or site that you use. I’ll also add that I have nothing against bots, although I don't use them myself, because it’s prohibited by the user agreement. For me, as a player who does not profit from the game in order to, for example, feed my family and satisfy my desires in real life, the fall in market prices is only a plus.
flamebellow wrote:
I can turn any 3 low runes into 2
Ist
's. I can turn every
Ist
into 10
Ber
's.
M1ck wrote:
Quick everyone give this magician your
Ist
runes ;0 ;0.

He'll give you ten
Ber
runes in return for one
Ist
. This is one of the funniest post I’ve read in ages.
d2rppa69 wrote:
Maybe its a typo or figure of speech?
M1ck wrote:
Doesn't look like a typo, certainly likes tooting his own horn.
So what does every new player need to get the build they want quickly?
— Only level 30 sorceress on normal difficulty and low equip. Softcore NonLadder.

Lore in any helmet;
Skin of the Vipermagi
any low-roll;
Nightsmoke
any low-roll;
Magefist
any low-roll;
Wall of the Eyeless
any low-roll;
Spirit in any sword;
Amulet +2 lightning skills;
x2
Stone of Jordan
;
Cow King's Hooves
or
Treads of Cthon
for Fuster Run/Walk.

Merc (
Prayer
) with Insight.
https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/mh1dt0m8

That's all. Go farm
The Countess

Prices for low runes on Traderie:
El
= x7/x6
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Eld
= x7/x6
Ber
's for every 140 runes;
Tir
= x7
Ber
's or x4
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Nef
= x2
Ber
's for every 140 runes;
Eth
= x5/x6
Ber
's or x3
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Ith
= x3
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Tal
= x3
Ber
's or x2
Jah
's for every 140 runes;
Ral
= x1
Ber
for every 30 runes;

Ber
= x7
Ist
's,
Jah
= x10
Ist
's.

But keep in mind that for Asians there is nothing reprehensible in RMT trading, these are features of their mentality. Each of your local moralists and racial purists, stop using d2jsp and Traderie. Because real money trading is tightly integrated into the global D2R economy. When selling runes and materials on Traderie, know that in the future these runes will be resold on Asian RMT-sites, or will be used for crafting in order to sell good crafted items also for real money.

The East is beyond your grasp!

As for the magic, which I used to call basic mathematics and financial literacy:

Why do I buy runes here at low prices? Because I don’t actually need them and I collect them for further mass resale and sometimes for crafting. By initially setting a low price, I don't expect too many people to sell me their low runes so as not to clutter up my inventories, despite the fact that I have 7 accounts. If any of you want to compete with me, please do so. I will always find sellers in public games and on my friendlist.

In order to get 2 Ists for 3 low runes, I use the russian RMT-platform.
My price for 1 rune starting from
El
and ending with
Ko
(not including
Hel
) = 0.30₽ (0,0035$). And avg price for one
Ist
= 0.46₽ (0,0053$). Magic is: 0,0035$ * 3 = 0,0105$ = 0,0053$ *2.

The price for instant socket quest from
Larzuk
is 10₽ (0,12$). If I load all 7 accounts and hire a rusher for
Ist
, in 12-15 minutes I have ~158
Ist
's. I can exchange
Ist
for two
Um
, and hire a rusher in a public game, then my profit will (31500%) be 315
Ist
Even if I load only 3 accounts, my profit in 15 minutes is already x10
Ber
(x67
Ist
's). I also provide character leveling services (1-80) for ~23$ (~620
Ber
's or ~9300fg, the average price from top drivers on d2jsp for the same service is 1000fg).

Despite the fact that I deliberately drop some prices that are 5 or even 20 times higher than mine.

There are many ways to make profit, you just need to pick up a calculator and use your brain. Use all available platforms, because everything in our world is interconnected.
d2rppa69 wrote:
But if flame can turn 1
Ist
into10 bers? I’d like him trade my 40 ists for 400 bers? He can keep 100 bers for being the middleman :)
M1ck wrote:
I think your offer is fair. Assume there is enough profit left to satisfy his reseller requirement.
I don't give the fish, but I do give the fishing rod and instructions for using it.

I think that in general this instruction will not be useful, because most people are lazy and don't want to learn. But I will remind you that until this site has strict rules about which prices are acceptable and which are not, any reseller who reads this post with a smile will continue to do his job, not paying attention to your reprimand and attempts to shame him.

I'm totally against scam, but some on this forum don't understand a thing about economics in general. We all overpay someone because of a lack of knowledge that we ourselves have not spent part of our lives on.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️
Wasn't that thread locked down for a reason 🤔?
I don't mean anything bad with this comment, but why do you feel the need to explain what you do in a game? Does the opinion of the people in this forum mean that much to you? I mean, there's a reason a lot of people prefer how things are done here, and I would wager its not about making as much profit as possible.

I'm of the opinion that if you want to use traderie or d2jsp, go for it, but don't understand why you have to convince others to do what you do
Hi I'm here.

As for the quoted caption..

Nobody likes resellers and i still stand by it. I would be curious who here likes them?

My definition of re-seller is someone who procures any item for the ultra low to maximise their output, then multiply it. Yours may differ.

They are the very reason why you as a legit buyer is subjected to that mark up.

Of course i've long been in this medium (d2r for instance) amongst others for decades & have grown numb and accustomed to it.

It was exaggerated to prove a point. 🙌

I don't follow that thread anymore, after saying what I said i've exited the convo...why was it closed?

Offer if price is not stated

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
Dromar186 wrote: 1 month ago
I don't mean anything bad with this comment, but why do you feel the need to explain what you do in a game? Does the opinion of the people in this forum mean that much to you? I mean, there's a reason a lot of people prefer how things are done here, and I would wager its not about making as much profit as possible.

I'm of the opinion that if you want to use traderie or d2jsp, go for it, but don't understand why you have to convince others to do what you do
This is just a short note on how you can trade and get more for your work. Written for those who are just starting their journey in D2R trading.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
Skaijuice wrote: 1 month ago
Nobody likes resellers and i still stand by it. I would be curious who here likes them?
I don’t like it when people pretend to be saints, blaming someone, actually participating in the same resale, just in a less obvious form. Therefore, I explained the connection between the different platforms, by trading on which you are actually rewarding resellers, but at a higher level. Do you want someone to trade according to the rules you created? Create your website.

So I'm leaving this mini trading guide here so that even more people can get rich.

Good day to you partner!
flamebellow wrote: 1 month ago
I don’t like it when people pretend to be saints, blaming someone, actually participating in the same resale, just in a less obvious form. Therefore, I explained the connection between the different platforms, by trading on which you are actually rewarding resellers, but at a higher level. Do you want someone to trade according to the rules you created? Create your website.

So I'm leaving this mini trading guide here so that even more people can get rich.
what are you suggesting? Say it in plain words.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
Who knows, I walked out of that convo after the whole diatribe about how yh OP will just circumvent the rules part myself.

This feels like the op is just reopening a locked thread to me.
Hi I'm here.

My definition of re-seller is someone who procures any item for the ultra low to maximise their output, then multiply it. Yours may differ.

Of course i've long been in this medium (d2r for instance) amongst others for decades & have grown numb and accustomed to it.

I don't follow that thread anymore, after saying what I said i've exited the convo...why was it closed?
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
what are you suggesting? Say it in plain words.
I'm just giving an alternative view of trading and presenting the darkside.

Just like M1ck and you are against resellers, I am for global trading, reselling and achieving maximum profits in less time spent by knowing the cost of prices.

Good day to you partner!

This 1000% the only people who like resellers are the resellers themselves and the ethic alone demonstrates it, though I do find the rationalizations more humorous now then the behavior itself.

TLDR Version: People who enrich themselves at the expense of others have the short end of the history stick, its even true in primate communities.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
BoringTitle wrote: 1 month ago
Who knows, I walked out of that convo after the whole diatribe about how yh OP will just circumvent the rules part myself.
This is an eternal confrontation between armor and projectile. Make up the rules, and I'll figure out how to get around them. But, as I said, if I'm not too lazy.

Good day to you partner!
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 1 month ago
This 1000% the only people who like resellers are the resellers themselves and the ethic alone demonstrates it, though I do find the rationalizations more humorous now then the behavior itself.
Nobody obliges you to like or not like anyone. Most processes happen without your participation and you have virtually no influence on them.
TLDR Version: People who enrich themselves at the expense of others have the short end of the history stick, its even true in primate communities.
It sounds too opinionated, but I shall take your position into consideration.

Good day to you partner!
Dromar186 wrote: 1 month ago

Trying too hard to influence 😂 Don't you see?

I digress & agree on your end ppoint . Having a choice is good. Understand the advantages of the pro's of each site, and learn to live with the negative.

I refused to use JSP because it's a scam site. Any platform that gives you virtual credit for real money is ..that's how i see it.

I also have my doubts on traderie...and it took some convincing to embrace it. 3 reasons convinced me.

1) The sale history. Tracking data is crucial. I hope they incorporate RPA into their site...that would be game changing.
2) Selective range - allows user to dive into the micro.
3) Much wider reach, due to the number of games they support and minimizing language barrier.

Honorable mention being that the interface is easy to use, whereas d.
Io
is cluttered & cumbersome (if i had an soj from people PMing me what to do and how to go about using it...heh)

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
I refused to use JSP because it's a scam site.
I would like to hear clarification on this matter. Your opinion is very important, because it can protect newcomers.

Good day to you partner!

This feels like the op is just reopening a locked thread to me.
Hi I'm here.

That thread despite being closed yielded some good because it opened up conversation by addressing the elephant in the room.
Secondly, as a result of the call out it provided a channel for me to bring into the open one of this site's policies concerning hiding the identity for a call-out.
And lastly, re-selling here and/or the activity affording the means to resell is not frown upon here, maybe even encouraged? Idk..it was ambiguous from @Teebling last message to me.

either way my guess is it was closed because no further value was contributed.

Maybe this will be part 2? 😁

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
Sounds more like a wounded narcissist to me.
Nobody obliges you to like or not like anyone. Most processes happen without your participation and you have virtually no influence on them.
It sounds too opinionated, but I shall take your position into consideration.
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
That thread despite being closed yielded some good because it opened up conversation by addressing the elephant in the room.
Secondly, as a result of the call out it provided a channel for me to bring into the open one of this site's policies concerning hiding the identity for a call-out.
And lastly, re-selling here and/or the activity affording the means to resell is not frown upon here, maybe even encouraged? Idk..it was ambiguous from @Teebling last message to me.

either way my guess is it was closed because no further value was contributed.

Maybe this will be part 2? 😁
The previous topic was closed because Teebling provided clarification on the site's policies. What is not prohibited is permitted.
I give an alternative view, supplementing it with instructions and, in general, the most simplified overview of how the economy is built between different sites. Therefore, my post is different from the previous one.

Good day to you partner!

We already have one in game...by the name of
Gheed
😂

His a scum and charges way more for Magic items than
Charsi
. Who likes
Gheed
's other than his charm, eh?

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP

d2jsp 90

PC
Don't pay attention to my communication style, it's just a stage image and a social experiment. I'm interested in which direction the site will develop and what improvements will be made for all users.

Good day to you partner!
I think I heard the same thing in Wizard of Oz.

Dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain lmao.

Don't pay attention to my communication style, it's just a stage image and a social experiment. I'm interested in which direction the site will develop and what improvements will be made for all users.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...