Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   217 views

Which aura do affect you when there are more than one instance in the game?

No data yet

Description

Hi

What exactly do happen when there are two or more instance of the same aura in the game?

Like:
Case 1 - i'm using Dragon and active my own
Holy Fire
(In my test my self aura take effect, and the Dragon's aura was ignored, but my skill level was higher so I don't know if my aura "wins" because of the level or because "characters aura" always win πŸ€”)

Case 2 - two player have the same aura active.
Never tested, but I think only the higher level aura with take effect πŸ€”
(If this is the rule, in the case of auras with synergies or "hard point bonus", may have some cases where the "higher level aura" that the game will select, will be worse then the lower level one πŸ€”)
Description by fredkid

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

What exactly do happen when there are two or more instance of the same aura in the game?

Like:
Holy Fire
(In my test my self aura take effect, and the Dragon's aura was ignored, but my skill level was higher so I don't know if my aura "wins" because of the level or because "characters aura" always win πŸ€”)

(If this is the rule, in the case of auras with synergies or "hard point bonus", may have some cases where the "higher level aura" that the game will select, will be worse then the lower level one πŸ€”)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I believe the highest takes precedence. But if you go double Dragon it would be lvl 30. Same with Dream.
fredkid wrote: 1 month ago
Hi

Like:
Holy Fire

Currently I am experimenting with 2 Dream and a Dragon chest with a
Holy Freeze
Merc on a sorceresses with vengance from Kingslayer/
Zeal
from Passion and
Demon Machine
on backup.

20/20 masteries is rather neat stacked with
Enchant
/
Warmth

Squishy tho
fredkid wrote: 1 month ago
Hi

Like:
Holy Fire

marl71 115

Americas PC
Running your own aura plus the same item-cast aura is a weird special case/bug. Macrobioboi has a video on it. The pulse damage is additive between the two, but for the
Zeal
damage the higher level aura is used. It's also mentioned on amazon basin: https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... n_Equipped
OP
marl71 wrote: 1 month ago
Running your own aura plus the same item-cast aura is a weird special case/bug. Macrobioboi has a video on it. The pulse damage is additive between the two, but for the
Zeal
damage the higher level aura is used. It's also mentioned on amazon basin: https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... n_Equipped
[https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... n_Equipped]
(unfortunately cannot be accessed from some countries...)
Aura When Equipped

- Aura When Equipped items allow player or mercenary equipping them (or an
Iron Golem
made from them) to supply auras.
- Aura level cannot be increased by any form of skill bonus, neither individual nor skilltab, class skills, Fire Skills, or even All Skills.
- Equipping more than one item supplying the same aura will supply that aura at a level which is the sum of their levels, regardless of the items used: a Barbarian equipping two Lawbringer swords (Level (16-18)
Sanctuary Aura
When Equipped each) supplies level (32-36) Sanctuary.
- Auras granted by items equipped receive passive bonuses including synergy bonuses, but they do not apply bonuses to other skills.

- Players and mercenaries can supply as many different auras from items as they are able to equip. However, items count as a separate source and will not enhance the same aura supplied by a Paladin or Desert Mercenary: only the higher level aura will normally be supplied.
- Passive
Prayer
healing bonus from all
Meditation
auras of equal level is applied to all allies within radius; otherwise, only healing from the highest level is applied. [1]
- Radial damage of
Holy Fire
Holy Freeze
Holy Shock
and Sanctuary from both the Paladin or Desert Mercenary and the items equipped will be applied. Furthermore, when multiple items supplying the same aura are equipped, not only is that aura supplied at their combined level, but radial damage for an aura of that combined level is applied once for each supplying item. [2] [3]

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...