Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   596 views

Description

Hi friends, I have a level 95 HC NL Fire druid who has kinda become unplayable in the last 4-6 days or so. Something about him is crashing my games!

Here's what happens: I summon my pet army in town, leave town, cast
Battle Orders
on swap, swap back, cast
Armageddon
, and then usually within 15 seconds my game crashes. Anyone having a similar issue?
Description by Karn Liberated

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi friends, I have a level 95 HC NL Fire druid who has kinda become unplayable in the last 4-6 days or so. Something about him is crashing my games!

Here's what happens: I summon my pet army in town, leave town, cast
Battle Orders
on swap, swap back, cast
Armageddon
, and then usually within 15 seconds my game crashes. Anyone having a similar issue?

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.

atari 563

Europe XLinux
Did you install a new graphic driver recently? Have you tested if lowering graphic settings is preventing a crash?
So far I've only heard of Mosaic fully charged or killing shenk can crash the game for some people but not of
Armageddon

OP
I just attempted to recreate it and for the first time in ~5 days I was able to actually kill stuff without crashing.
I'm not 100% sure it was/is
Armageddon
crashing it. It would often happen after I cast
Teleport
once or twice while
Armageddon
is running. My rig has shown no signs of trouble running all of the graphics, and unless my laptop installed a new graphics driver without me telling it to, I don't think I have a newly installed driver.

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.
on switch - all full army of minions is fine until you add
Poison Creeper
- this one will add massiv lags.
Perhaps here is something like this happining? otherwise, a pc should handl this without any problems ;D

I live in Europe (CET) so be aware of time shift
Karn Liberated wrote: 2 months ago
I just attempted to recreate it and for the first time in ~5 days I was able to actually kill stuff without crashing.
Armageddon
Teleport
once or twice while
Armageddon
is running. My rig has shown no signs of trouble running all of the graphics, and unless my laptop installed a new graphics driver without me telling it to, I don't think I have a newly installed driver.
I've also had some desynchronization problems/game
Boots
from
Armageddon
at the top casting breakpoint its a "little" better at the 99 bp as long as Im not teleporting too rapidly. It is a thing with the skill it was also pretty rough to run in legacy with
Teleport
. If its crashing though when you just cast it standing still I would check your gfx drivers, or adjust the game settings.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
OP
Vapeila wrote: 2 months ago
Poison Creeper
Perhaps here is something like this happining? otherwise, a pc should handl this without any problems ;D
This is a good point. I just started using
Poison Creeper
again recently. Maybe I'll stop and see if that improves it.

OP
Xanhast70 wrote: 2 months ago
Karn Liberated wrote: 2 months ago
Armageddon
Teleport
once or twice while
Armageddon
I've also had some desynchronization problems/game
Boots
from
Armageddon
at the top casting breakpoint its a "little" better at the 99 bp as long as Im not teleporting too rapidly. It is a thing with the skill it was also pretty rough to run in legacy with
Teleport
. If its crashing though when you just cast it standing still I would check your gfx drivers, or adjust the game settings.
Thanks for your Insight!

I was able to play with him a bit yesterday, but he still crashed a couple times.

Ps4 has the same issue with
Poison Creeper
, doesn't matter if its from poison Wind ring either. Trashy trashy. I was hoping this would have been resolved by now.

Also crashes in
Halls of Pain
of to many fetishes use poison..
Vapeila wrote: 2 months ago
Poison Creeper
There is a known exploit reported and some griefers have been using it to disrupt games.

Blizzless in their ignorance..is still not making effort to squash it.

#1 Seller on diablo.io

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 month ago
There is a known exploit reported and some griefers have been using it to disrupt games.

Blizzless in their ignorance..is still not making effort to squash it.
Well, in blizzards defense, they would most likely only make it worse if they tried to fix it anyway...
Even when they don't lift a finger the top topics in their own forums already foreshadows it..
Case in point
Case in point

#1 Seller on diablo.io

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 month ago
Even when they don't lift a finger the top topics in their own forums already foreshado.ws it..

image.png
The second topic, to me is probably thr most important to be honest. Player counts on psn are so bad that getting 8 people together is almost impossible.

That and the game isn't really big enough with 8 people. Not to me anyway. I mean that. I almost always play /players 8. I am so used to that difficulty that the games is just too easy at players 1...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...