Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   224 views

Description

Yesterday I was doing TZ
Baal
hell runs with full party when Dclone spawned. We killed it with about 3 ppl and I managed to get the dropped anni, even when I had to run back to town and put my current one in shared stash.

The thing is, I put it in stash, went to pick the new one...and it appeared in my inventory already identified, with exactly same stats as my current one.

I went back to stash and the "old" one was there, same stats.

Sure, someone could have picked it, identified it and thrown on the Ground next to Dclone corpse.

Then I got really lucky in a funny way, with very low odds of this all happening :´D

Can be used to make Runewords:

Yesterday I was doing TZ
Baal
hell runs with full party when Dclone spawned. We killed it with about 3 ppl and I managed to get the dropped anni, even when I had to run back to town and put my current one in shared stash.

The thing is, I put it in stash, went to pick the new one...and it appeared in my inventory already identified, with exactly same stats as my current one.

I went back to stash and the "old" one was there, same stats.

Sure, someone could have picked it, identified it and thrown on the Ground next to Dclone corpse.

Then I got really lucky in a funny way, with very low odds of this all happening :´D
When you went to pick it up the new anni, do you remember if it said "Small Charm" or "
Annihilus
Small Charm" while it was still on the Ground?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Schnorki 3317Moderator

PC
If 3 people group up for dclone, by the time you ran to town to ditch your anni, someone else has long since grabbed the new one, ID'd it, decided it wasn't worth keeping and dropped it again (or kept it but dropped his worse old one).

End result:
You come back to pick up the ID'd anni they dropped again, coincidentally with apparently the same stats as your current one.

Odds of someone IDing and dropping while you're in town:
Close to 100%.

Odds of the dropped, ID'd anni having the same stats as your current one:
1 in 726 (really not that bad)

Odds of it actually being the new DC anni, untouched, that "magically ID'd itself" on the way into your bag and duped the one you already had instead of remaining a new anni:
Essentially 0

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...