Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
125 replies   3061 views

Description

Description by Soultego

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
You guys familiar with MichealAngel007 cheat sheet? There's lots of useful information all on one page. Am using it to know how many runes I'll need for some upcoming runewords.

Here's the Link: https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https:// ... index.html

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak
OP
Haha No Wonder this has felt a little more difficult then usual. Had it on players 3 the entire time. Yikes!

Nihlathak
OP
Finished farming the following Runes. 2x
Nef
, 2x
Tir
, 2x
Tal
, 4x
Eth
and 6x
Ral
to combine into 2x

This gives me 2x Stealth, 2x Nadir and at level 21 will have 2x Zephyr

Now to get
Charsi
Hammer, Kill Andy and Clear every Area in between. But 1st, Dinner Time!

Nihlathak
OP
For a Quick Recap;

Allocated the following Stat points: 15 STR, 15 DEX, 20 VIT, 15 ENERGY (EDIT: Forgot to Mention, got 10 Points Saved incase of New Bow or w/e)

in this Order - VIT ENE STR DEX VIT ENE VIT ENE STR DEX VIT STR DEX

Spent the following Skill points: 1 Amp Dmg, 1
Iron Maiden
, 1
Teeth
, 1
Bone Armor
, 3
Corpse Explosion
, 1
Bone Wall
, 3
Clay Golem
, 6 Golem Master

in this Order - Amp, Armor,
Teeth
, Golem, CE, Golem, CE, Golem, CE, Wall, Iron, Mastery x6

Cleared all areas leading up to
Tamoe Highland
and Farmed Count for Following Runewords mentioned above

It still amazes me how much fun this game can be. I really enjoy finding new gear and slowly building up a powerful character

Hoping to finish Act one by today but not looking so good. I've got about 2 hours left after Dinner so we shall see

also Hope you're all enjoying this adventure just as I am to share it

Nihlathak
OP
Charsi
asked what happened to the Blacksmith when I returned her Hammer. So I replied, He Bolted

Nihlathak
OP
Finished
Jail Level 2
but unfortunately my Diablo time has ended! Pick back up on Tuesday. Look for a Better Bow to Squash that itsy bitsy
Andariel

Nihlathak
Feels like I’m going through this play through also lol. And the puns.. hilarious.
OP
Day 2 .. We are back at it again! Started the day with a little Rune Farming because here's what I'm working with . .
. . and here's what I was thinking of doing . .
Placing 2x
Ral
and
Tal
into these 3os Bows and Hope that's enough to get me into Act 4 where there can get the Runes needed for Insight

But 1st Things 1st and there's a Infestation that needs Exterminating down in the Catacombs

Nihlathak
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 week ago
You can do it sooner. In my ongoing hardcore SSF playthrough, as a Necromancer, I defeated
Duriel
at level 22. I did have skellies but for that fight they were mostly a distraction. I just kept re-summoning the
Clay Golem
, and the merc eventually wore him down.
Duriel
's AI seems to focus solely on the
Clay Golem
, so as long as you keep re-summoning it (
Duriel
may one shot it if it's low level) he won't even look twice at your merc. Bring lots of Mana Potions :P and remember to feed the merc (and yourself) several thawing potions before going in, so in case
Duriel
does attack him, he can take a few hits at least.
You can also cast
Iron Maiden
on
Duriel
and let him kill your golem until he kills himself. Not the most sporting of plans, but effective.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
OP
You may have noticed that yes indeed that's a Infernal
Cap
that was found in Jail

And the two bows above are 2os for the Zephyr RW. Thought I'd make those as well and compare the two

But am afraid it's not going to match this DMG output unless I find a better 2os bow along the way

Nihlathak
OP
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 week ago

You can also cast
Iron Maiden
on
Duriel
and let him kill your golem until he kills himself. Not the most sporting of plans, but effective.
I do realize that with Clayface and Ironmaiden can effectively run through every boss by themselves. But as you say, not very sporting of me and therefor wasn't ever going to be the plan. However Lifetap is also pretty effective. Just gotta keep
Duriel
off me long enough to fire a few
Arrows
. I'm going into this with fair amount of confidence, but if you familiar with the 1st Tales, Confidence did not help whatsoever

Nihlathak
OP
This should have been in your Run Shadowheart ..

Nihlathak
OP
Nice Shooting there Champ ...
Fear me? Think she meant Fair me cause this was most certainly Unfair ..
Back to the Hells that Spawned you Andy, Back to where you ... Bowlong

Nihlathak

TheDoo 266

Europe PC
H...h...h...HOLY bones! Now that I got time I finally got to read everything 'bout this and what can I say. Great idea! :)
Was wondering how would you get to 1st bow, that's a nice way to do it (definitely never tried that one before). :D

Anyways, I wish you a good luck on this journey, let the knee caps be broken, skulls be cracked and bones be shattered (just not your own)! :D

P.S. Hi Elly, that is one of the rare 'normal' names I don't usually get in my game(s) which is a remedy for sore eyes.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP
Sadament Says: We Die Again!

Nihlathak
OP
TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
H...h...h...HOLY bones! Now that I got time I finally got to read everything 'bout this and what can I say. Great idea! :)
Was wondering how would you get to 1st bow, that's a nice way to do it (definitely never tried that one before). :D

Anyways, I wish you a good luck on this journey, let the knee caps be broken, skulls be cracked and bones be shattered (just not your own)! :D

P.S. Hi Elly, that is one of the rare 'normal' names I don't usually get in my game(s) which is a remedy for sore eyes.
Appreciate the good wishes Doo. Know what you mean by the funny names in this game. Elly sadly had to go and was replaced by .. Aliza

Nihlathak
OP
So I have been considering adding a couple prizes for those following along

Correctly guess my 1st Unique Bow and Correctly guess what Kills me 1st (or No Deaths) and I'll reward you with an
Ist

No Guesses can be the Same so be sure your Guess hasn't already been chosen

Good Luck!

Nihlathak
OP
Speaking of Uniques ..

Nihlathak
OP
Absolutely Hating these Birds right now in a Kill Them All Run .. and Speaking of Things we Hate . . .

Nihlathak
OP
As suspected, the Zephyr damage doesn't Match the
Ral
Tal
Ral
combo ..

But does offer some nice FRW on weapon swap, Real Nice for Clearing all Areas

Plus Lightning damage ain't bad against any Fire Resistant monsters

Nihlathak