Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   375 views

Two planned Hardcore Ladder D-Clone walks this weekend

No data yet

Description

Hey to all the hardcore players,

Since this is the first time I've personally heard of planned Hardcore Ladder walks this season, I wanted to mention it again in a separate post.
I hope that this will give more players the opportunity to take part at the walks.

I will try to be online myself at this time in hope to kill him with my druid (although I still have doubts).

So if you need help or support please let me know. I can at least support with BO and
Enchant

April 13,2024 09:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region: TBD

April 14,2024 08:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region: NA
Description by Arachnid

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey to all the hardcore players,

Since this is the first time I've personally heard of planned Hardcore Ladder walks this season, I wanted to mention it again in a separate post.
I hope that this will give more players the opportunity to take part at the walks.

I will try to be online myself at this time in hope to kill him with my druid (although I still have doubts).

So if you need help or support please let me know. I can at least support with BO and
Enchant

April 13,2024 09:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region: TBD

April 14,2024 08:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region: NA
I have a smiter than can take him down if it gets too sketchy for your druid.

Please feel free to add me to bnet to complete trades. Always willing to consider offers in
Perfect Amethyst
Perfect Ruby
Perfect Gems
Ral
Sol
Nef
3x3 Keyset
Key of Hate
etc etc
OP
Bump

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
Tonight's HCL walk will be streamed here:
https://www.twitch.tv/cortesdiiresurrected
https://www.youtube.com/@cortesdiiresurrected7840
(same streamer)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
The walk today will be on NA

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...