Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   1156 views

Description

Well it’s been fun, did lots of farming/grinding, tried out pretty much every build possible… but life is getting real again and i just can’t maintain the hours of play I used to.

So I uninstalled the game and need to get back to reality.

Thanks to everyone using this site, it’s been awesome! I’ll probably check every now and then, and who knows… maybe when real life calms down and a new patch with actual updates comes out i might revisit the game.

If anyone else is doing the same leave your parting comments here.

Happy farming!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Well it’s been fun, did lots of farming/grinding, tried out pretty much every build possible… but life is getting real again and i just can’t maintain the hours of play I used to.

So I uninstalled the game and need to get back to reality.

Thanks to everyone using this site, it’s been awesome! I’ll probably check every now and then, and who knows… maybe when real life calms down and a new patch with actual updates comes out i might revisit the game.

If anyone else is doing the same leave your parting comments here.

Happy farming!
Noooooooooo! You were our source of fun and interesting builds!

But all the best... enjoy your break from the game. Just remember that D2 is the kind of game that lures you back after a few weeks/month/years. See you when you get back!

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Oh no!
Loved seeing you around!!
Maybe try ladder next season?
nate 3.0 in 10, 9, 8......

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Could you give us a daily update on how it works out along with a point by point analysis on how you've managed to overcome your compulsive need to stay and play? 3:)

On another note, if you're actually leaving, the best to you, and you will be missed.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Best Wishes Nate

I've had to make a similar decision in the past selling off my consoles in order to break free from the addiction and dedicate more time towards bringing order to a chaotic life.

Hope everything works out for you and you find the necessary Peace needed to allow you to comeback and enjoy more personal leisure time.

We'll always be here to welcome you when you are ready to return. and if that day never comes then, do take care and all the best to you

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
All the best to you Nate. Was nice reading your builds and love for the game.

And perhaps see you another time... whatever, just be happy :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Always enjoyed reading your posts, Nate. Sad to hear you're moving on, but I can understand; life really does get in the way, at times.

As for me, my beloved cat recently became very sick and I just can't bring myself to play games or do anything fun. Keep hoping he'll recover, but vet bills are piling up and not looking good at the moment. Been my longest break from D2R yet and not sure when I'll be back. But I imagine someday.. Esp if they ever add expansion/DLC. Just a few small tweaks could go a long way.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Did you ever find that
Wisp Projector
?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
All the best, Nate! Sorry to see you go, hope to see you back again! :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
Nooooo Mr. Nate! Damn
Stupid reality messes everything good and pure, I really enjoyed reading about your ideas for off-meta builds and stuff. We gonna miss you, you know?! :(

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Wishing you the best in life after D2R! We'll be here if you should happen to relapse :P

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
No need to uninstall d2r…

U could have just played less :)

Instead of hours of playing, maybe a few hours over the weekend whenever ur free time allows?

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Nate, before you go. Do you think this is worth sticking an
Um
in and using, send it home to
Charsi
, or shelve it?An answer will only take a minute, and then you can go your way questions free. :D

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mhlg wrote: 4 weeks ago
Um
Charsi
, or shelve it?An answer will only take a minute, and then you can go your way questions free. :D

NATE.PNG
For me (if you don't mind me answering?), no value and not worth a
Larzuk
. No +2, no FCR.
Teleport
charges are OK, but not enough. You can buy a better one.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 4 weeks ago
Um
Charsi

NATE.PNG
For me (if you don't mind me answering?), no value and not worth a
Larzuk
. No +2, no FCR.
Teleport
charges are OK, but not enough. You can buy a better one.
I was just playing around to get a response from Nate, but that being said, faster cast rate isn't of much value to a Mosaic
Phoenix Strike
Assassin build, or none that I've seen so far. I made 4 mosaics in Ladder 5, two with [-30] speed, one with [-20], and one with [0]. I just started my Assassin build and quickly made it to act 2 Hell level. So far I'm not really seeing any significant benefit to differences in weapon speed either. I do think the
Charge
up might be a little faster but it only takes a second or so to do it with any of the weapons, and they don't seem to affect
Dragon Talon
's finishing kicks.

Rik 132

Americas PC
You will be missed :(

I will make and
Sacrifice
a metal grid Beast golem in your Honor ;)

Rik 132

Americas PC
Um
Charsi

NATE.PNG
No
Um
. Needs
Ber

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
krathkor wrote: 4 weeks ago
nate 3.0 in 10, 9, 8......
Beat me to it...

Be that as it may..take care Nate! See you "soon" :)
d2rppa69 wrote: 4 weeks ago
No need to uninstall d2r…

U could have just played less :)

Instead of hours of playing, maybe a few hours over the weekend whenever ur free time allows?
Well that how resolved the man is to do better in life. Cheers to Nate ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...