Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   406 views

Description

I noticed i can carry different suffering grandcharms of the same type (cold in my case) on my sorseress. The negative coldbonus i can see in my resistancestats, but is an inventory full of skillers and for example three instances of sundering more usefull? My sors can have two sunderings (-140) at this moment and still have full resist. If i work around it, incould have three active in inventory and still have full resist.
Description by SilentStormer

Can be used to make Runewords:

I noticed i can carry different suffering grandcharms of the same type (cold in my case) on my sorseress. The negative coldbonus i can see in my resistancestats, but is an inventory full of skillers and for example three instances of sundering more usefull? My sors can have two sunderings (-140) at this moment and still have full resist. If i work around it, incould have three active in inventory and still have full resist.

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
Having multiple Sunders of the same type yield no bonus effect. A specific type immunity can only be broken once. When immunity is removed enemies are left with 95% of that res. It's redundant tanking your own particular res for no purpose.

However, if you are multi build and you really want to break that many immunities (and you don't have yet or you don't want to use any other source for that, for example Infinity on Merc) you can carry multi different Sunders (for example Fire and Cold on Fire/Cold [Bowazon] maiden). But again, you are giving up on multiple res for a bit more dmg which often doesn't even matter -- multi builds are made for versatility anyway (so you can rely on multiple sources of different types of dmg) but they also offer a way of dealing with "being stuck against immune monsters" when you don't have BiS gear.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...